Care Aide Registry #******
I am seeking to ﬁll the many days oﬀ I have in my current rotation with additional care aide work. As I am a mature woman and I have adult children, I am available to work at a moments notice. Skills and Attributes
• I am dedicated to providing exceptional care, focussing of safety and accountability.
• I am described as a compassionate and nurturing individual by my peers.
• I possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• I am a mature woman with an excellent work ethic.
• I possess a class 4 drivers license.
Education and Experience
• Graduate of the Thompson Rivers University Health Care Assistant Program in March 2014
• Graduate of the College of the Rockies Recreation Therapy Worker Program in May 2018
• WHMIS certiﬁcate (May 2019 through IH I-Learn Website)
• Violence Prevention and De-Escalation Training (May 2019 through the IH I-Learn Website)
• Presently employed by Interior Health Authority and have a part-time (.60) position at Overlander Extended Care Facility. (April 2014 to present)
• Also employed as a casual at Ponderosa Lodge. (May 2015-present)
• Also employed as a casual at Ponderosa Day Services as a recreation worker (May 2016-present) References
Liza Fedechko, LPN - Overlander Extended Care email@example.com 250-***-**** Liza is the LPN to whom I report. We both work on ‘Elm’ - the women’s dementia lock down unit. Liza is my direct supervisor while on Elm.
Andrea Kristensen, RN - Overlander Extended Care firstname.lastname@example.org 250-***-**** Andrea is the RN who is often on the ﬂoor when I work. She is the person I report to when I work on Willow.
Matt Renfrew, Manager - Overlander Extended Care, email@example.com 250-***-**** Matt is the individual who hired me at Overlander. He is the manager of all the care aides who work at Overlander.