N.S. Bharath Kumar
• Dedicated and well trained Mechanical Engineer with 3.6 years of experience in Production Planning, Inventory Management and Quality Control.
• Held a good track record of customer satisfaction and demonstrated leadership skills by motivating and inspiring subordinates.
• Adept at adjusting team pace to accommodate evolving client needs and preferences.
• Demonstrated excellence in team building and leadership problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) April 2016
Mechanical Engineering GPA: 6.76/10
Anna University, Chennai
Production Engineer Chennai, India
Wonjin Auto Parts Pvt. Ltd June 2016- Present
• Planned and executed the daily production of 500+ parts according to the customer’s requirement.
• Supervise 50 employees on the shop floor at every stage of manufacturing.
• Successfully implemented the 3C & 5S methodology in the assembly
• Trained 6 employees per month to operate on 3 different machines.
• Successfully reduced the rejection by performing visual checking and gauging of parts.
• Document and utilize current production procedures to improve company standards and Production department.
• Identified and addressed technical issues on the shop floor in a timely and efficient manner.
• Through continued improvement of machinery provided engineering support to plant production.
• Encourage and maintain a safe work environment.
• Reduced the rejection rate by 2% by modifying the machine.
• Successfully utilized the Poka-yoke principle to improve the quality of parts.
• Received an award for reducing the number of defective parts. TECHNICAL SKILLS
MS Office, SolidWorks, AutoCAD
- Manpower allocation and costing. - ISO standards knowledge.
- Automation and controls. - Maintenance
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics. - Process improvement.
- Preventive Resource planning and optimization.