Thomson, GA *****
Highly motivated first-year communications and physiology student with experience in customer service, and retail and sales looking for opportunity to learn and grow through in a position.
Education and Training
Georgia Military College
Augusta GA, U.S.
Physiology with minor in Criminal Justice
Key Courses: General Communications, Criminal Justice, Introduction to Media and Technology,
•Maintained blog that successfully marketed and promoted customized clothing through
Social media outlets.
• Developed and presented creative and innovative action plans that assure targeted market is reached and intrigued.
• Well-developed ability to compile and analyze communications.
• Experienced in creating and delivering multiple large-scale group and individual customers service and
• Service-oriented and customer-focused; able to quickly identify customer needs and offer products and
Services that exceed expectations.
July 2010 to August 2011
Customer Service / Sales Associate/
Oct 2014 to May 2016
Grovetown, Ga/Owensboro ky
Department manager/Photo specialist/sales Associate
Shaw industrial plant 22
• Volunteer for church activity
References upon request: