Intend to build a career in an environment with committed and dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself and realize my potential, willing to work as key player in the challenging and creative environment.
• Product design and development for Consumer Products right from concept generation till manufacturing.
• Concept development and technology identification activities.
• Knowledge in design and development process of Plastic / Die-cast / Machined Sheet metal components and experience in coordinating with suppliers for prototype manufacturing.
• Expert in Part modelling, A-Class Surface Modelling and detailed mechanical drawings creation for parts and assemblies
• Worked on assemblies using mechanical connections and analyse the motion / kinematic behaviour
/ interferences / range of motion of components.
• Knowledge in GD&T and Stack-up Analysis in conjunction with worst case tolerance scenarios to ensure engineering requirements.
• Basics of FEA test for plastic products.
• Requirement Specification Document generation, Project Proposal & Plan generation.
• Daily interaction with Clients through Video call, Voice call, Chats etc. on the technical aspects Education
B.E., May 2016 Excel College of Engineering & Technology, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu B.E Mechanical Engineering in Excel College of Engineering & Technology with 8.3CGPA 12th April 2012 S.V.E.M School, Ankleshwar, Gujarat 12th in S.V.E.M School with 63%
10th April 2006 S.V.E.M School, Ankleshwar, Gujarat 10th in S.V.E.M School with 83%
• CAD Software: 1. PTC Creo
3. Auto CAD
• Product Data Management software –Windchill
• Office suite: MS-office
Total Experience – 3+ years
Company: Altran Technologies Duration: Sep2016 to Present Designation: Junior Design Engineer
Client: Herman Miller R&D, USA
Projects: Ergonomic study of task chairs, Overmold seat assembly design Page 2
Roles and Responsibilities:
Design and development of products; working from initial evaluation of theoretical designs through to development stage, prototyping.
Coordinating the design team to create the product surface models, Feasibility study of updated functional parts with existing products to reduce the overall product cost.
Update the designer surface model with necessary engineering details for manufacturing.
Brainstorming with client on the connection/interface details of the chair functional parts.
Produce details of specifications and outline designs and modifications following the prototype test results.
Handling the various ECO related activities in Windchill which includes ECO Creation, Running the reports, validating and processing them.
Association with client’s external suppliers to work on the part development process.
Coordinating with CAE and CFD team to conduct study and design improvement.
Drawing Creation and document preparation for the design reviews. Client: HNI Corp. (Gunlocke), USA
Projects: NPD, Consumer Products
Roles and Responsibilities:
Manage design process from project brief through to the production ready product including prototype build
3D Part Modeling - Plastic/Die - cast/Machined Sheet metal components/Panels followed by Assembly.
Preparation of 2D drawings considering all manufacturing, testing and functional requirements.
Preparation of DFMEA reports to identify the risks during design and timely update in each drawing release stages.
Collaborate with Senior Engineer in major/complex products.
Proto parts verification and consolidation of feedbacks.
Preparation of learning document for each product. Personal Details
Full Name : ANAND ASHOKKUMAR
Father’s Name : ASHOKKUMAR SREEDHARAN
Date of Birth : 01-Aug-1994
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Language : English, Hindi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Tamil Permanent
: B-30, Welcome Nagar, Gadkhol Patia, Ankleshwar, Bharuch (Dist), Gujarat – 393010
I hereby declare that the given particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place : Coimbatore Signature