Software Engineering Student
Brampton, ON L6P 1R9
● Proficient with office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and etc.)
● Python- Proficient (5 year of experience)
● Java - Proficient (5 years of experience)
● C++ - Basic (2 years of experience)
● Unity Game Engine (C#) - Basic (4 months)
● Google Cloud Speech-to-Text API
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent organizational skills
● Outstanding customer service skills
● Great interpersonal skills
● Great multi-tasking, analytical & self-management skills
● Patient, Customer dedicated & Highly responsible
● Punctual, Reliable & Honest
● Creative and Energetic
● Quick learner, Team player and Independent learner EXPERIENCE
Kumon, Brampton, ON - Tutor
OCTOBER 2017 - AUGUST 2018 (& Returned for Summer of 2019)
● Approach students struggling in Math and Reading and ensure they understand the concepts.
● Assisted students up to the age of 18 in classwork and homework in the subject of Math from basic algebra to integral and differential calculus by going through various examples with students.
● This resulted in students to move through the program quicker and be ahead of their grade level.
Larlyn Property Management Ltd., Mississauga, ON - Web Developer (Co-op) JULY 2017 - AUGUST 2017
● Work on both laptops and desktop simultaneously.
● Organize paperwork into appropriate sections within a large network of client documents. St. Joseph Health Care Center, Toronto, ON - Courtesy Volunteer JUNE 2016 - JUNE 2017
● Guide patients and guests around the hospital and ensure they are on time for their appointments.
● Assist guests by finding rooms/locations of admitted patients by calling the main hospital line and providing patients’ information.
● Use emergency codes whenever necessary and act accordingly to help the emergency team.
Western University, London, ON - Bachelor of Engineering SEPTEMBER 2018 - Present (Expected Graduation APRIL 2022) Placed first in studio session for Design Project A with a Rube Goldberg machine (made with 100% recyclable materials) and Finalist in Design Project B with laser visualization of sound waves project in the course Foundations of Engineering Practice. Activities
Enactus Hacks (MLH Hackathon), London, ON - Received 3rd Prize February 1st 2020
Competed in the first Enactus Hacks hackathon and created the application: Odyssey. Odyssey was created using google’s cloud speech-to-text API and Python to allow people with disabilities to be able to operate a computer by speaking and not requiring to physically touch their computer. Odyssey has the capability to run on any operating system. This project has received third prize at Enactus Hacks.
Link to Odyssey Project: https://devpost.com/software/t9-tkmisn INTERESTS
● Software Construction/Design
● Discrete Structures
● Algorithm Analysis
● Digital Logic Systems
● Information Technology