Hardworking and outgoing with experience working alone and in groups. Able to take leadership roles effectively. Highly motivated, creative and, a fast learner with a passion for innovation. Education
Bachelor's Degree, Mechanical Engineering,
Enrolled September 2019
Graduation date May 2023
First Year Integrated Science Program
Graduated May 2018
3D modelling software: Skilled in designing parts/assemblies and producing technical drawings using SolidWorks.
Programming: Competent in the use of C++.
Excel: Ability to create graphical representation and formula generation. Strong Communicator: Fluent in English, and French (written & oral). Battery Testing: Experience using a glove box, Maccor battery tester, and a high temperature storage box.
Moncton, New Brunswick
June 2015 – August 2019
• Worked as a counsellor at a kid’s day camp.
• Supervised children between the ages of 5 and 15.
• tasked to plan/improvise numerous outdoor activities each designed to educate and inspire children while simultaneously giving them a day full of fun and laughs. Research Experience
Undergraduate Lithium Ion Battery Project
Jeff Dahn Research Group
January 2018 – May 2018
• Took part in a research project involving the testing of electrolyte additives for lithium ion batteries for companies such as Tesla, and Samsung.
• Prepared and filled electrolyte additives to dry lithium ion pouch cells in a glove box.
• Analyzed the batteries performance under high temperature conditions and its gas production during testing.
Recognized as a Sexton Scholar in both 2018-2019 & 2019-2020 school years