Electrical Engineer Mobile : 971-*********
Team building, flat no 301 : 971-*********
Near emirates post office firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a challenging and rewarding position in a progressive institute where I can apply my professional knowledge based on the field of ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING where I can gain hands on experience and also contribute to achieve the goals of the organization. Summary of Key Skills and Experience
• 6 year of work experience including 4 year working in Gulf (UAE), in the field of MEP.
• Have worked on projects for Commercial buildings, High-rise building, Airport, Shopping malls, Hotel & Residential buildings.
• Looking forward to a challenging career with excellent growth in construction and Engineering in MEP Field.
• Knowledge of Lighting control module (LCM ),One-ten Module, Hardware Module, PIR sensors, Delmatic lighting control system and automation, LTC Ballast, Normal Ballast, AC driver, Convertor and Dali Ballast with dimming system.
• Comprehensive knowledge of electrical power system& schematic single line diagram(SLD).
• In depth knowledge of testing commissioning, tools diagnostic equipment and standards.
• Extensive knowledge of power backup products (ECBS Emergency Central Battery System) MXC Panel, UPS INVERTER,BATTERY)
• Comprehensive knowledge of electrical machines, installation, operation& application. Organization: MEGAMEC MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING LLC.
Duration : 22-01-2018 to 12-10-2018.
Site : (AL-Barsha South First)
Project : B+G+1 Commercial Center.
Client : Mohammad Bin Rashid Housing.
Consultant : Al-Burj Engineering Consultants.
Main contractor : Bu-Haleeba Contracting.
Designation : Site Engineer.
Duration : 12-10-2018 to 30-01-2020.
Site : (AL –Mina Road Near Port Rashid Polish Station) Project : 1B +G+6 Floor Hampton Hotel & Residential Building. Client : Al Wasl L.L.C.
Consultant : Arkiteknik International Consulting Engineer Main contractor : Belhasa Engineering & Contracting Company L.LC. Designation : Electrical Site Engineer.
• To lead and communicate with field supervision, sub-contractor and vendor to assist them in working to the project schedule.
• Supervision of all electrical system (light, power, Fire alarm, Voice evacuation system, Television Tv. Telecommunication, low current CCTV, Access control system, PA (BGM) System, SMATV system, façade, Intercom system, Earthing & Lightning protection system.
Page 2 of 4
• Arranging technical tool box talk to the supervisors/foremen before starting the work & make them aware of the specification.
• Ensuring that the work is carried out in a safe manner & in accordance with the project safety plan
• Coordination with the main contractor and other sub contractors at site.
• Preparation of Daily, weekly, monthly progress report for the Planning Department to Update the Project Planning and status.
• Reviewing shop drawings & checking the feasibility at site with the contractor/supervisor.
• Follow-up with purchase department & supplier on regular basis to ensure materials delivery to site as per the schedule.
• Installation of AMI on-site from water meter to electric room as per DEWA regulation.
• Adequate knowledge of Electrical Installation as per DEWA rules and Regulations.
• Monitoring progress of the work at the site.
• Preparation of shop drawings for consultant approval.
• Estimation & ordering of materials from approved shop drawings.
• Preparation of material submittal for consultant approval.
• Preparation of method statement for electrical activities.
• Following up with Vendors / Suppliers for material submittal, method statement etc.
• To attend site walk with project manager & consultant.
• Co-ordination with other services (MEP) at site.
• Checking quality of work at site.
• Checking of Sub-Contractor's bills.
• Monitoring progress of work at site, prioritizing, and planning of critical activities as per site requirements.
• Dealing with hired subcontractors with optimum utilization of available resources and as per site requirements.
• Testing, Commissioning & handing over of the electrical system with proper documentation and with all requirements.
• To provide the entire electrical solution as per as requirement.
• Rules and regulation followed by as per company policy.
• Provided all required electrical system technical support.
• Reviewing of material submittal shop drawing.
• Preparation of detail design and shop drawings.
• Supervision of installation on site.
• Co-ordination of consultant, client & other contractor.
• Arranging inspection with consultant.
• Identify and negotiate any problem or technical issue that arises
• Falling the method statements, RFI’s and letters site related issues.
• Attend staff meeting and process site instructions.
• Material onsite inspection, site work on going inspection. Organization : BROOKFIELF MULTIPLEX SERVICES (ABU DHABI,UAE) Duration : 18-04-2016 to 10-09-2017.
Site : ABU DHABI INVESTMENT COUNCIL
(AL-BAHAR TOWER & ABU-DHBAI AIRPORT)
Client : ABU DHABI INVESTMENT COUNCIL
Service Provide : G.H. Help Disk.
Designation : ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR /ASS. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER Responsibilities:
Page 3 of 4
• Preventive maintenance based on scheduled.
• Creative maintenance based on equipment conditions.
• Productive maintenance based on side conditions.
• Reactive maintenance based on down time.
• General responsibility for implementation and monitoring of all electrical work at site.
• Attend the power shut-down on the site as pre plan and un-plan activities.
• Electrical bus bar inspection and testing commissioning.
• Total general Electrical maintenances in malls, commercial and residential airport.
• Using RCM find the purpose of fault on the running system and solve the issue.
• Handover all activities of operation properly with reliever and site in-charge
• Responsible for maintaining the checklists and related documents.
• As per site criticality to maintain spare materials in order to minimize the downtime.
• Using of PDA/ MAXIMO and handling WO to achieve the goal.
• Preventive & breakdown maintenance of HT/LT motors up to 1000 kw ACB/VCB HT/LT panels, switchgear lighting system.
• Rack in and rack out of ACB To the purpose of testing bus bar.
• Megger Testing (MIT515) of HV MV LV or generator bus bar as per as work order.
• Using (FLUKE 6500-2 ) for portable appliance testing PAT like Visual test, Insulation test, Bond test, Substitute leakage test, Load /Leak Test, Leakage current, etc.
• Breakdown maintenance and continuous improvement activities of electrical and instrumentation.
• Updating daily breakdown dates related bus bar In Business Critical LV, MER, LV Switchboard room, HV intake plant room and main distribution board of all sides.
• Implementing LOTO system at plants and critical area.
• Improve the safety environment in the entire plant rooms.
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skill and strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Identifying &maintaining critical spare & update records as per as audit requirements.
• Audit rectification of the ministry shopper and reporting. Organization : B.S.E.S. LIMITED OKHLA (NEW DELHI)
Duration : 20-12-13 to 25-03-2016
Designation : Electrical Engineer.
Responsibilities to understand of the sequence and O&M along with project Engineer.
• Responsible for identification requirement to meet the project delivery schedules and determining solution, if any.
• Responsible for maintaining as inventory for the requirement of the supplies and spare parts.
• Handle responsibilities to provide technical guidance to the staff.
• Performing required maintenance on the system installation.
• Responsible of smooth operation of testing lab.
• Ensure adherence to all facility safety precautions and procedures.
• Provided maintenance support to machinery and equipment.
• Feedbacks for new products technology and developments as per customer requirement.
• Determining solution of Root cause and analysis.
• Modified and improved functions of machinery and equipment.
• Responsible for performing routine maintenance and achieving goal.
• Base on condition assignment if require replacing of any spare parts to maintain service availability & reduce down time and increase the run time. Resume: irfanAlam
Page 4 of 4
• Attend the training with new technology and developing of the project.
• Power protection Training presentation and Demo.
• Responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy equipment required in day by day working.
• Condition monitoring and predictive of critical equipment’s and corrective plan to avoid breakdown and increases runtime.
• PPE attending with safety officers along with tools.
• Root cause and analysis of electrical equipment’s with eliminates the cause.
• Installation of smart electric meter on site and providing test report.
• New connection, customer support, Monthly billing & Meter installation & replacement.
• Preparation of daily report, weekly report & monthly report.
• Installation of electrical equipment & underground transmission cable.
• Daily power monitoring, calculations and reporting at monthly basic.
• Identified electrical faults and applied preventive maintenance measures.
• Reviewing O&M and reporting of the operational requirement.
• Operation and maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems, utilities and machineries.
• Installation of electrical Equipment & maintenance, generator & electric motors.
• Maintenance of control panel, and monitoring all electrical work in site by day to day.
• Weekly preparing the reports of preventive maintenance and conditions assessment.
• Daily maintain the power consumption report.
• Servicing and troubleshooting all distribution board related causes.
• Implications of new logic with technical specifications of the products. Professional Training
Four month training in PLC & SCADA on the institute of CETPA Info-tech pvt.ltd (Noida).
MTU (Master terminal unit), RTU (Remote Terminal units.)
National/regional/state/district load control center
Power line carrier communication (PLCC)
Main task of power system &State Estimation,Load Forecasting,energy Audit,
Automatic generation control, and generation of SCADA system
SCADA types –AGC SCADA,Scada in generation-,power distribution –power grid
Layout and construction and commissioning of sub-station.
Distribution substation and feeder automation.
Computer level monitoring and control of distribution transformer. Personal Details
Father’s Name : Mr Ajmal
Passport No : M3310610
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status/Dependent : Married
Driving license : UAE & INDIA Driving License.
I solemnly declare that the information above is true to the best of my knowledge. Considering my curriculum vitae and declaration, if I am given a chance of serving in your esteemed concern, I will serve with utmost sincerity and devotion to the full satisfaction of my superiors. Place: YOURS TRULY
Date IRFAN ALAM