Delhi 110041- Delhi
Contact No: +91-981*******
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A System Software Engineer Graduated (B.Tech) from Maharshi Dayanand University.
• Engineer Diploma from Baba Saheb Ambedkar Institute of Technology.
• A website maintenance Trainee Engineer at E-Ventures Worldwide,LLC
• Result oriented, self driven, highly motivated, smart and hungry to learn new technologies, methodologies, strategies and processes. EDUCATION DETAIL
• B.Tech in Computer Science (2013) from Maharshi Dayanand University
(A' Grade University Accredited by NAAC) with 60%.
( PDM College of Engineering)
• Diploma in Computer Science(2009) Baba Saheb Ambedkar Institute of Technology 60%
• 10th (2005)
Designation System administrator and system engineer Organization Hindusthan National Glass
Experience Duration 1 year (June 2009 To August 2010) Designation Website Maintenance Engineer
Project Top Seo, Best Seo
Organization E-Ventures Worldwide, LLC
6 Month (1Nov To 20May )
Designation Desktop support Engineer
Best SEO Website create for USA it also maintain Top SEO website in a efficient manner by E- Ventures Worldwide,LLC Janakpuri
• Gained Good internet knowledge
• Hands on experience on SEO
• Maintain Top Seo website & create Best Seo website Designation java Developer Trainee Engineer
Project Rail Yatra Application(Northern Railway )
Oganization Spice Digital Ltd.
Rail Yatra is a noteworthy Travel & Local android app that created by Spice Digital Ltd on Jan 9, 2013, it gets 3.5 stars over 1000 Rail Yatra apk downloads by users, you will find all the Rail Yatra's functions and you can free download Rail Yatra apk here. Browse some of your favorite Travel Booking, Travel Itineraries, Business Travel Android apps in this page, which will be instantly available on your Android phone or tablet. People who downloaded and installed Rail Yatra apk also interested in travel, Travel & Local apps. Project Contribution:
• Gained Good business knowledge
• Hands on experience on J2me Language.
• Installation and Test java Applications in mobile.
• Was part of a team in an end to end Project.
• Computer assembling and maintenance.
• Troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
• Installing and configuring the peripherals, components and drivers
• Installing software and application to user standards
• Sound knowledge of digital and analog embedded computer hardware
• Wide knowledge of motherboard and circuit designs of monitor
• Deep knowledge of printer and cartage refilling.
• Familiarity with Analog Circuit, Digital Circuit, PCB design, schematic capture, board layout, vendor interface analysis and simulation
• Proficient with electrical hardware test equipment ( Multi meter, PCB testing card, analog meter, etc.)
• Solid understanding of all phases of SMPS and UPS
• Configuring and troubleshooting desktops, laptops and servers
• Familiar with hardware tools like servers, printers, VoIP, networking and telecommunications devices,cluster computing,Grid computing
• Excellent troubleshooting skills in complex software and hardware problems
• Installed Hard disks, Floppy drives, CD Drives, Sound Blaster cards, CPU, Memory, Power supply unit, Network card, Network Printer,Video graphics card, Hard disk controller card on PC systems, Drive and printer share
• Troubleshooting of personal computers. On line Support to customers concerning their computer problems
• MS Outlook configuration troubleshooting Recover .Pst file and .pst Password file
• Sound knowledge of blackberry server mail server configuration
• Troubleshooting and configuration of Avaya,citrix,communication software and device IP phone.
• Configuration of Routers and switches, Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT
• Wireless Networking,Mac Filtring,security,Sharing,
• Cloud computing public,private or hybrid.
• Web server Apache.IIS,nginx,GWS
• Sound knowledge of business software sap,Microsoft,oracle
• Sound knowledge of Apple Device ipod.iphone Macintosh,Tablet.
• Sound knowledge of Android tablet and apps,all version jellybean,kitkat,lolipop
• Recovery Fat 32,NTFS, Mac osx Partition.
• Operating Systems: Windows 7. Win 10 Mac osx,Linux
• All Mac osxVersion 10.6 to 10.14
• MAC OS X OSX Troubleshooting :-software issue, Kernel panic, osx update,Bootcamp,Icloud,Time Mechine,installation.Thunderbolt,wifi 802.11ac
• Others: Web logic workshop and Computer networks.
• Sound familiarity with, windows xp, vista windows 7 and Mac OS X Mavericks at the expert level, including user os and application installation.
• Linux power user skills (Red Hat and Ubuntu) along with installation and configuration.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Outlook express, printing, and Windows networking.
• Expertise with Intel and AMD compatible hardware.
• Advanced ability (building and configuring machines, hardware troubleshooting).
• Strong communication and people skills, both written and verbal.
• A proven record of reliability, the ability to perform under time constraints, and good judgment under pressure.
• Fantastic ability to adapt and learn new material quickly.
• A solid understanding of networking fundamentals, data security and firewall configuration.
• Ability to maintain a reliable and methodical approach to support and documentation.
• Uncommon ability to work independently and as part of a team Programming Languages: Advance java, Core java, C++, C, HTML & Sql. Ethical Hacking using Backtrack Linux
• Hacking email addresses using zenmap, xhydra and a wordlist.
• Cracking WEP with BackTrack
• Hack router & wifi password
Have done 6 month training of in N+ A+ Hardware&Networking from SSDN Tech. Have done 6 weeks training of Core Java from TSPL. Have done 6 weeks training of programming: C ++ from Heights . Have done 6 month training of ADBMS from Aptech.during 5 th
Have done 6 month training of Basic java from Aptech.during 3 rd
ACEDEMIC PROJECT PROFILE
June 2012 - August 2012
PROJECT NAME Portscanner
TEAM SIZE 2
A port scanner is a software application designed to probe a server or host for open ports. This is often used by administrators to verify security policies of their networks and by attackers (Hacker) to identify running services on a host with the view to compromise it. Project Contribution:
• Gained Knowledge of Internet Security against Hackers.
• Good Knowledge of Internet Ports.
• Hands on experience on J2SE Language.
June 2009 - August 2009
PROJECT NAME Forum System
TECHNOLOGY Advance java using servlet & jsp
TEAM SIZE 3
An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible.
• Gained Knowledge of Servlet & jsp.
• Hands on experience on J2EE Language.
• Good oral, written & presentation skills.
• A high tolerance of stress and enjoys responsibilities.
• Quick learner with good grasping ability.
• Action-oriented and result-focused.
• Lead & work as a team in an organized way.
• Great time management skill.
• Sex & Status: Male & Single
• Father’s Name : Mr. Man singh verma
• Nationality: INDIAN
• Languages Known: English, Hindi & Punjabi