Dallas, TX *****
Communication Active listening, positive attitude, collaboration, research, report-writing Administrative Resourceful, adept in technology, anticipates needs, exercises discretion Organization Time management, detail-oriented, task prioritization, project management Team Management Training, schedule coordination, coaching, performance management General Manager, Belle Epicurean Seattle, WA JUN 2019 – JAN 2020
- Managed a team of twelve employees. Responsibilities included: conducting employee reviews, delivering training, and preparing schedules
- Established cost-saving measures including updated ordering guidance to reduce waste, and staff-level reconfiguration to reduce cost of labor and ensure appropriate side-work coverage
- Partnered with vendors, contractors, and professional services personnel to negotiate contracts, review orders, and maintain service standards
Assistant Manager, Cupcake Royale Seattle, WA AUG 2016 – MAY 2019
- Developed a tracking system to report and analyze revenue and product sales performance
- Proposed and executed a POS system modification to increase order accuracy, transaction efficiency, and improve quality of service.
- Responsible for employee performance metrics, including sales performance, goal setting, training, and skill development.
Lead Bartender, Growler Guys Coeur D’Alene, ID NOV 2015 – FEB 2016
- Managed bar inventory, including special orders, restocking, supplies, and usage to ensure par level
- Maintained relationships with restaurant vendors to facilitate effective inventory management and implement cost controls
- Partnered with management to coordinate on-premise special events and promotional offers to increase customer base
Eastern Washington University Cheney, WA Expected graduation March, 2020 Bachelor of Science
Spokane Community College Spokane, WA 2014
Associate of Arts
Efficient, accuracy-driven people manager, with experience in delivering key clerical support to senior management, customers, vendors and other stakeholders. Demonstrated success in analytical problem solving and boosting operational efficiency. Pursuing general manager, office manager, and executive assistant roles.