Joseph P Thomas
Electronic city phase-1, Bangalore-560100
Mobile no: +91-996*******
• A competent Service Engineer with excellent communication, organization & co-ordination skills with overall 4 years in Indian market.
• Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with company procedure and customers satisfaction.
• Highly motivated and disciplined. Interact productively with people from diverse backgrounds. Perform quality work and complete it on time.
ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER – POPULAR MOTOR CORPORATION (MARCH 2017- SEPTEMBER 2018) Popular Motor Corporation is one of the leading automobile dealers in south India of various brands such as KTM & Bajaj motorcycles, Harley Davidson, Toyota, Hyundai, JCB and Maruti Suzuki.
• Ensure the best possible service is being provided to customers and employees.
• Handled two service outlets- Bajaj (Mandya) & KTM (Mysore).
• Supervised a team of around 15 members in both outlets.
• Was responsible for controlling costs & building loyal customers.
• Ensure compliance to all service center staff regulations to ensure effective working of company.
• Maintained good employee relation.
• Setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives and maintaining service records.
• Maintain inventory of spare parts for service center.
• Daily meeting with subordinates for better productivity.
• Weekly meeting with KTM & Bajaj officials regards service quality & customer satisfaction index.
• Monthly employer level meeting regarding budgeting, performance, income and loss. SERVICE ENGINEER – POPULAR MOTOR CORPORATION (FEBRUARY 2015- FEBRUARY 2017) In charge for explaining technical and standard operating procedure to the Service advisors, Floor in- charge, technicians and Pre delivery inspection as per Bajaj and KTM norms.
• Prepare all reports regarding service department, ensure reports to error free and submit it to management as per company policy
• Developing long-term relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements and satisfies in terms of quality, price and delivery.
• Meeting with reporting managers regarding field complaints and make job priority chart and sequence of procedures.
• Judging and diagnosing the product and technical failures.
• Investigating and making product failure reports to the officials to avoid those errors from the next set of products.
• Demonstrating the latest product and service circulars to the subordinates.
• Maintaining regular data bases and documents.
• Warranty judgment and root cause analysis.
• Providing technical advice and answering queries from customers.
• Implementing new ideas for accelerating the service process. AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Technical knowledge in automobile sector (Two-Wheeler).
• Quality control & Inspection.
• Resilience & Tenacity
• Sound judgment & team working ability
• Building & maintaining relationships
• IT skills – MS Office.
• Attended training on KTM super bikes, conducted by KTM Industries in Bangalore, India.
• Attended training on Warranty process and DSE by Bajaj Auto in Bangalore, India AREAS OF INTEREST:
• Automobile engineering (Two-wheeler, Four-wheeler and heavy vehicles)
• Mechanical engineering (Production/Manufacturing, Maintenance and Design) ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
• Kannur University, Kerala, India
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Mechanical Engineering, 2008 - 2012
• St. Catherine’s HSS, Mananthavady, Kerala, India Kerala state higher secondary examination, 2006 - 2008
• GHSS Valat, Kerala, India
Secondary school leaving certificate, 1995 - 2006
• NDT level II qualification as per ASNT-SNT-TC
Name : JOSEPH P THOMAS
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 2 OCTOBER 1990
Languages known : English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil and Malayalam Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Number : +91-996*******
Passport Number : L1583953 valid till 30 April 2023 Driving License : Indian license