EC-28A,001 Sai Milan Bld. Ever shine City Vasai (E) Thane Mumbai
Date of Birth: 1st May 1978
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Passport no :L6929262
Date of Expiry:26.01.2024
CDC No. :MUM349270
Date of Expiry:12.12.2028
Languages : English, Hindi, Marathi
To work in a challenging environment for a professionally managed and growth oriented organization where my potentials and experience can be utilized to their maximum capacity.
EXPERIENCE (16 Years)
• Possess a successful track record with experience in the electrical maintenance with Siemens.
• Expertise in maintenance/trouble shooting/repair activities such as heavy industry, switch gear industry & Airport baggage handling system.
• Possess quick decision making abilities and leadership qualities, with ability to work efficiently in demanding work environments to meet deadlines.
• Effectively managing multicultural teams and working tirelessly and diligently to achieve company goals.
• Electrical Panel Production Activities as like after completing control panel doing Electrical Interlock testing as per drawing.
ITI in Electrical (2 Years) 62%(1998)
NCTVT In Electrical Mumbai (2 Years) 65% (2000)
STCW (Completed) (INDos No 17SL8822)
• Excellent trouble shooting skills in electrical control panels & circuits.
• Strong organizational and planning skills in successfully executing assignments in Electrical Maintenance, Industrial Automation, Operations & Maintenance.
• Technical capability in maintenance of SCADA, HMI, I/O modules, AS-I module & field bus
• Demonstrated skills in low current transformers, semiconductor devises & gate circuits.
• Solid project management and communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of low voltage switchgear maintenance and repair
• Managing compliance of Electrical Maintenance Schedule by conducting preventive predictive and break down maintenance of industrial electrical equipment.
• Adhering to Electrical “Standard Operating Procedures” & “Standard Maintenance Procedures.”
• Responsible for plant electrical reliability issues and effectively resolving them by carrying out root cause analysis.
• Conducting troubleshooting in electrical system to minimize plant downtime.
• Involving in the review of vendor drawings, equipment testing, and inspection.
• Electrical maintenance/repair/troubleshooting, switch gears
• Expertise in programming/ trouble shooting with knowledge of PLC S7 400 PLC S7 200 & S7 300.
Total work experience in detail
Royal Caribbean (TUI Cruise Ship) Duration From 11 June 2018 To Till Date
Designation. 3rd Assistant Electrical Engineer
All Type electrical Maintenance and electrical Operation
All Gally Electrical Equipment Maintance
All Elevators Maintenance and Operation
Royal Caribbean (TUI Cruise Ship) Miami (US) Form 11 June 2018 to Till Date
Designation: Assistant Electrical Engineer
Implemented Preventive Maintenance program to ensure that service is performed on regular basis for HT, LT Panels, Transformer, DG set, Battery Chargers, Ups, Fire System.
All Type Electrical Equipment, Electrical Galley Equipment, and Elevators Maintenance & Operation.
(GBS Associates) Mumbai from 7 July 2014 to 23 March 2018
Clint Unit – (Terminal-2) Mumbai International AirPort LTD.
Designation: Electrical Engineer.
11KV Substation Monitoring, Control & Operation
Implemented preventive maintenance program to ensure that service is performed on regular basis for HT, LT Panels, Transformer, DG set, Battery Chargers, Ups, Fire System.
Arranging Manpower on complaints, faults & power failure carrying out restoration work in minimum time frame with all quality aspects.
Co-ordination with the store, operation department for awarded projects.
SIEMENS INFRASTRUCTURE & LOGISTICS (SDME) DUBAI Duration (6 Year)
(7-May-2008 to 03-July-2014)
Siemens infrastructure and logistics (SD Middle East) LLC offers products, systems and solutions for baggage logistics and cargo logistics, as well as the corresponding services, ranging from simple maintenance agreements to full-blown partnerships with the customer, covering the complete life cycle of the system. The company also provides solutions for security and technical services.
Designation: Technician (OPERTION & MAINTENANCE).
To coordinate effectively with Airport authority as per the requirement of the operation and maintenance of BHS system.
Ensuring 100% satisfaction to the customer ( Dubai civil Aviation )
Responsible for maintenance and operation of Baggage handling system.
Involved in various activities such as Quality circle team.
Working in one of the world largest BHS Automation system.
Experienced in PLC S7 400, S7 300,S7 200, Micro Master 440
Experienced PROFIBUS,ASI BUS testing and trouble shooting.–ProfiTrace Software
Experienced on FDB’s, SMDB’s, MDB’s.
Attended training on PLC programming and troubleshooting.
Attended training on SCADA.
Was a team member in commissioning team (Emirates Terminal 3 BHS system
ZENITH ENGINEERING CORPORATION VASAI MUMBAI
Duration Four Years (05-Oct-2004 to 30-Apr-2008)
Zenith Engineering Corporation, one of all type Electrical Control Panel Manufacturing Company
Designation: Service Engineer.
All type Electrical Switchgear Components testing.
Troubleshooter all type Electrical control panel Manufacturing & Commissioning
Commissioned & Troubleshooter with Electrical Interlocking
Electrical Panel Production Activities as like after completing control panel doing Electrical Interlock testing as per drawing.
Involved in attending site work as per client requirement
FINOLEX CABLE LTD.PUNE INDIA (10-Nov-2003 to 15-Sep-2004)
Armor Cable Manufacturing Company in Pune India
All type PVC Cable meager & HV testing.
EPCOS INDIA PVT.LTD.NASHIK. (19-Mar-2003 to 07-Oct-2003)
AC & DC Capacitor Manufacturing Company in Nasik India
Electrical Trainee AC Production Department
RELIANCE ENERGY LTD MUMBAI (BSES Limited)
(13-Oct-2000 to 12-Oct-2002)
Electricity Generating & Distributor in Mumbai city (Line Man)Responsibilities:
Energy Meter Testing, HT & LT Maintenance, Street Light Maintenance & Recovery
I hereby declare that the information given above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Tushar G. Jade