Address: 7A Summer Street, Charlottetown, C1A2P7
To obtain an employment in your company where I can utilize my extensive and creative knowledge while improving my skillset for future growth.
• Self-motivated with excellent communication skills, decision making skills, time management, analytical skills, leadership and teamwork skills and good flexibility to work under pressure.
• Energetic and optimistic customer service representative with over 2 years of experience. QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft office, including word and PowerPoint.
• Completed AODA training modules for customer service for people with disabilities, Possess Smart-serve certification, First Aid CPR C level & Food handler certificate
• Certified Guest Service Professional certification from American Hotel and Lodging Association. WORK EXPERIENCE
Walmart- Part-time Bakery Associate & Customer Service Representative, Summerside, PE, Nov 2019 – Present
Resort Service Attendant – DeerHurst Resort, Huntsville, ON- May 2018 – October 2018
• Responsible for giving customers excellent service and providing my team with daily support
• Helping all departments in their needs for achieving better results and improving sales. Team Member – Tim Hortons – Huntsville, ON – June 2018 – October 2018
• Perform duties such as Counter staff help and drive-thru by serving customers by greeting them and serving coffees & helped team members in everyday tasks in safe & organized manner. Data entry clerk & Warehouse Associate – Breakaway Staffing – Mississauga, ON – Oct 2018 – Oct 2019
• Performed duties as data entry clerk for maintaining data integrity and to generate organizational success, performed other duties as warehouse associate, picker & packer, shipping and receiving duties and maintained smooth production.
SENECA COLLEGE: Hospitality- Hotel and Restaurant Services Management/ September 2017 – April 2019 / Markham, ON