University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
• Related course work: Economic Statistics, Inter Microeconomics, Inter Macroeconomics, Statistics Programming Methods, Game Theory, Applied Econometrics, Economic Forecasting, Predictive Analytics
Anglo American University
Prague Study Abroad
January 2018 – May
Iris Concise – Chicago, IL
Digital Analyst Intern
• Performed analysis through gathering, cleansing, and visualizing data from market research to identify new opportunities.
• Tracked and prepared KPI reports from multiple sources for presentation to clients and stakeholders.
• Worked cross-functionally to create insight-driven customer and business strategy and implementation.
• Collaborated with clients on both problem identification and solution building. Reynolds Consumer Products – Lake Forest, IL
Intern – Master Data Team
• Trade promotion transformation focused on cleansing foundational product master data in preparation for Trade Promotion Management transformation.
• Harmonized key product attributes and measures across four international business units.
• Program implemented will enable growth and improved ROI across the portfolio of Reynolds brands through more efficient trade management processes. LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Illinois Business Market Analysis – Champaign, IL
September 2018 -
• An RSO started to gather students to collaborate and learn more about market analysis and how current events effect trading. Recruited guest speakers to talk about various industries.
Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity – Champaign, IL
Head Recruitment Chair
January 2018 –
• Managed a $25,000 budget en route to adding new members to the fraternity. Organized events and directed admission of 350 applicants. TECHNICAL Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SKILLS PowerPoint, Google Analytics, R, SQL, Tableau