With commercial experience in software (including consumer tailored products and features) development, coding and managing clients with the technical teams, I am currently seeking an opportunity as a Product Manager (preferably based on consumer technology) that will allow me to collaborate and grow with both the technical team(s) by providing for and meeting with the business requirements of the end user(s). PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
1. Currently working as Product Developer at Freshworks, Chennai, India which is a SaaS Company, creating add-on features to the existing product and improvising it which has significantly led to an expansion of the consumer base and revenue growth of the same by 850% in a span of 18 months. My key responsibilities include the following:
-Designing, developing and building features from scratch (SDLC) for Freshcaller (a Freshworks product) as per clients’ and organizational requirements in order to scale the product using different tools and technologies;
-Active deployment of technologies and tools using MySql, JIRA, Confluence, Github, RoR, Redis, Sidekiq, JS, New Relic, Haystack, VS, Sublime Text, etc.;
-Fostering innovative techniques to expedite the identification and fixing of bugs to make the product more stable basis the user feedback received from the consumers;
-Operating with the latest technologies available in related segment of the product to keep the application Request/Response cycle under controlled values;
-Debugging on L2 to L4 tickets and helping the technical support team in providing resolution to the tickets raised by the customer(s);
-Laying down technological roadmap for the viable consumer solution as per the requirements received or problems addressed by the consumers;
-Manifestation of business requirements into consumer empowering products per the requests received by suggesting further modifications suited for their consumptions and service provision;
- Developing features and aiding automation of features for Freshcaller AdminOps to provide viable technical roadmap to the Support Team for faster resolution of tickets raised by consumers and to aid the Development Team in minimizing script execution time;
-Additional and Voluntary responsibilities include interviewing and recruiting the candidates for employment with the development team (both frontend and backend) and preparation of the model product application for easy induction and efficient management of the new recruits in the team respectively. 2. Worked with Microsoft (R & D) Pvt. Ltd. as a Support Engineer in the Developer Wing of Visual Studio Languages (C#, .Net, CLR, etc) and Set-up, Bengaluru.
-Undertook the work of debugging and troubleshooting various software related issues such as Crash, Hang, High CPU, High Memory, bug, etc. for solving the difficulties addressed by the consumers;
-Assisted in development of various applications that help repair the software related issues. 2. Internship at Microsoft India (R & D) Pvt Ltd, Bangalore on Introduction to Windows Fundamentals and related Microsoft Technologies from 3
April, 2017 to 30
3. Live internship on web development (Back-end) by M R DEVELOPMENT. (Feb, 2016)
-Curated websites as per the requirements of the consumer in co-ordination with the front-end team for effective delivery of the website;
-Resonated the technological innovations with the business requirement of the customer(s). 4. Live internship on web development at Microsoft Training Associate, Aspire Vision Technologies on PHP
5. Developed a website for Computer Science department of the college -TECHNO INDIA SALT LAKE, Kolkata.
B. Tech (CSE) Techno India (Salt Lake Campus), Kolkata. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, (MAKAUT, WB), formerly West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)
Std XII BSEB
Anugrah Narayan College, Patna
Std X ICSE
Don Bosco Academy, Patna
CERTIFICATE COURSES IN PROGRAMMING/MANGERIAL/OTHER TRAININGS. 1. Successfully completed Kepner Tregoe (KT) Training and attended Workshops, (Feb 2018) 2. Certificate of Achievement for successfully completing the training on PHP with MySQL Aspire Vision Technologies in collaboration with the Microsoft (Dec, 2016). 3. Certificate of Completion of Course on Security Fundamentals by Microsoft Virtual Academy. (2016) 4. Recognized as a Microsoft Technology Associate in Database Fundamentals (Exam MTA 98-364) (Jan, 2016).
5. Certificate for Completion of Java Training organized by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay, funded by National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt., of India. (2015) 6. Certificate for Completion of C++ Training organized by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay, funded by National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt., of India. (2015) TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY AND SKILLS
PROGRAMMING: Ruby on Rails, JAVA, C, C++, C#, Data Structure SYSTEMS: Windows, Linux.
Experience in C programming language with extensive knowledge of database management;
Ability to work on different versions of operating systems of Windows and Linux;
Adroit in programming protocols;
Knowledge of software development lifecycle and relational database;
Sound reasoning and troubleshoot skills.
Experience in managing new recruits in the company for better assimilation in the team and easy understanding of the consumer requirements for efficient deliveries.
Translating the consumer requirements into technical forms by effective communication.
Have received Kepner Tregoe (KT) Training.
Organizer and volunteer at many inter and intra college events, symposia etc. in college.
MACH Core Committee Member: Organizer for events and career oriented programs for newly hired Microsoft employees; Skill management programs, growth oriented programs, etc. OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS AND SKILLS
1. Leading technical teams for fulfilment of requirements and changes demanded by the consumers in the products in the companies so far worked for, since 2016.
2. Effective leadership; associated with many student led organizations; Student leader for Oxygen, A movement for and by Students (2007 & 2009)
1. Paper Presentation: Presented a paper on the topic Collision Avoidance in Automobiles in the symposium on Advance Computing, Communication & Biomedical Engineering (ACCBE2017) held at Kolkata. 2. Amongst the top 1% students in the Bihar State XII Board Examination, 2013. 3. Selected for Department of Science and Technology-INSPIRE scholarship (by Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India) in 2013.
The abovementioned is true to the best of my knowledge, information and personal belief. Place: Chennai.