HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL with over ** years of imaging, supervisory/management, and private ownership experience. Reputation as a self-directed professional with superior problem solving, communication, and management skills. Successful in prioritizing tasks, cost management, and organizing policy to improve the Quality of Patient Care.
- Caseload Supervision - Cost Controls/Effectiveness
- Record /Documentation Control - Risk Assessment
- Policy and Procedures Development - Radiation Safety/ ALARA
- Instrumental in the accreditation process for membership in the American College of Radiology for two Cardiology Labs. Performed flangeless phantom imaging and all QC/QA procedures involved.
- Managed all aspects of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stage FDA trials for Cardiolite and Adenosine. Ensured FDA protocol, patient candidacy, and documentation were followed to completion.
- Held positions of President and Vice President of the Arizona Society of Nuclear medicine. Organized meetings and speakers. Maintained financial profitability to secure future efficacy of the AzSNM.
Western Arizona Regional Medical Center, Bullhead City, Az. 2014-Present
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Performed all aspects of patient care and imaging of a Nuclear Medicine Technologist. Maintained the distribution of radiation badges and documentation. Performed responsibilities of an RSO under the care of the Radiologist RSO. Maintained ALARA records and documentation.
Az. Heart Specialists/Summit Healthcare Cardiovascular Services, Lakeside/ Show Low, Az. 2009-2014
Nuclear Cardiology Technologist
ACR accreditation for both laboratories. Performed all aspects of Nuclear Cardiology including radiation education for staff, maintained ALARA standards, imaging, protocol builds, and documentation. Fostered an excellent relationship with the patients through education, dialogue, and caring. Insistence on continued Heart Cath/Nuclear Cardiology correlation with Cardiologists and staff.
Quantum Imaging Inc. and Advanced Medical Imaging Systems LLC, Phoenix, Az. 1996-2007
Owner/Operator of Quantum Imaging Inc. Owner/Member of AMIS LLC
Obtained ownership of Radioactive Materials License and procured equipment. Bought and sold new and used equipment. Negotiated contracts for the business, equipment and materials. Maintained licensure and equipment. Performed all duties of a Nuclear Medicine Technologist.
Thunderbird Samaritan Hospital, Glendale, Az. 1993-1997
Staff Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Performed all aspects of patient care involving Nuclear Imaging. Built successful imaging protocols for new radiopharmacy agents and earned an excellent reputation for high imaging quality within the medical community. Was instrumental in cutting overhead cost by reducing unneeded supplies and waste.
-Serving my patients to the best of my abilities.
Community College of Denver, Auraria
A.S. Nuclear Medicine
American Hebrew University, Jerusalem
Cytogenetic Studies, Archeology
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists ARRT(N)
Medical Radiologic Technology Board of Examiners MRTBE
CPR card from the American Heart Association
6 years Latin
Arizona Society of Nuclear Medicine
Pacific Southwest Chapter of The Society of Nuclear Medicine