Fort Collins, CO 80528
Adept at quickly assessing needs, organizing plans, and developing effective solutions. Successful track record of handling a diverse set of responsibilities. A maximizer, meaning that I am able to bring any task big or small to their fullest potential. Detail-oriented, personable, and professional. Education
AUGUST 2013- MAY 2018
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO- Communication Studies with a Business Minor Developed intuitive skills in interpersonal communication, group communication, public speaking, and rhetoric. Also engaged in marketing, management, accounting, finance, and economics. Experience
NOVEMBER 2018- PRESENT
The Hilton, Fort Collins, CO - Assistant Event Manager
● Execution of Banquet Event Orders for business meetings and social events.
● Responsible for all aspects of logistics for each function - decor, audio/visual, and physical arrangement of event space.
● Educated in Delphi and ADP computer systems.
● Accountable for manager on duty shifts that include managing all of the hotel and any guest concerns and developing a manager on duty standard operating procedure. JULY 2017-OCTOBER 2018
The Summit, Windsor, CO - Bartender/Banquet Server
● Oversaw banquet functions including catering, room setup, and tear down
● Responsible for training manuals and ensuring that new staff members were held to company standard.
● Delivered a consistently high level of customer service to each guest DECEMBER 2016- JULY 2017
Mimi’s Cafe, Loveland, CO - Bartender/Server
● Earned top sales within one month of hire (including specialty appetizers, entrees and desserts).
● Trained new servers on guest service expectations, safety procedures, and restaurant protocol.
● Managed bar inventory by estimating demand for product to maintain appropriate stock. APRIL 2016- DECEMBER 2016
Highland Meadows Golf Course- Bartender/Server
● Maintained stock levels of liquor, beer, and wine to prevent shortages of critical items.
● Accurately balanced a cash drawer of $300 at all times.
● Participated in setting up special events and private parties. MARCH 2015- MARCH 2016
Palomino Mexican Restaurant- Bartender/Server
● Managed the training protocol for the serving and bartending staff.
● Assisted in catering events including the set-up, service and clean-up.
● Helped to innovate the bar regular with unique and creative cocktails.