MICHELLE R. LIBBY
Skilled communicator with 25+ years of experience dedicated to executive and medical device administrative fields. Proven ability to manage multiple projects while meeting challenging deadlines. Core Qualifications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proficient in Oracle, SharePoint and Concur
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Accurate and detailed oriented
• Skillful event planner and coordinator
• Proficient conference planner
• Dedicated and passionate team member
Global Marketing Administrative Assistant 2012 to February 2020 Zimmer Biomet (formerly BIOMET 3i) – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
• Provided marketing support, including processing expense reports, check requests, purchase orders and budget spending for Director of Clinical Affairs, Marketing Communications and Product Marketing.
• Worked with International affiliates processing International invoices, expenses and shipments compliant to all import/export laws.
• Worked closely with Health Care Providers to arrange meetings, hotel accommodations, car service and processing expense reports.
• Managed Outlook calendars for Directors of Product Marketing, Director of Clinical Affairs and Director of North America Sales & Marketing.
• Handled travel, hotel, meeting events and catering arrangements for Directors of Product Marketing, Director of Clinical Affairs and Director of North America Sales & Marketing.
• Set-up all requirements for Marketing new hires including workstation, laptop, software packages, phone, cell phone, business cards, welcome luncheon.
• Managed company e-mail lists for employees, HCPs, KOLs, Top 100, Distributors and Subsidiaries.
• Responsible for routing and disseminating Marketing Memos and Product Alerts for Marketing Communications, Product Marketing and Education.
• Circulated company press releases, tracked and interacted with the dental magazine and journal Editors.
• Assisted Marketing Communications and Product Marketing with projects, limited launches and seminars.
• Assisted in routing correspondence for Marketing Communications. Provided MKT numbers for routings to Education.
• Prepared mailings for Marketing Communications and Product Marketing. Occasionally assisted Education and Sales teams with special projects.
• Daily activities included use of Microsoft Office 2016, Outlook, Oracle, Concur Solutions, SharePoint and CustomPoint for planning and processing documents, spreadsheets and presentations. PAGE 2 MICHELLE R. LIBBY
Development Administrative Assistant 2007 to 2012
Maltz Jupiter Theatre, Jupiter, FL
• Provided administrative support to the Director of Development and Managing Director.
• Managed mass mailings for yearly annual appeals, prospect solicitations, donor and fundraising events.
• Prepared theatre’s playbills, processed tax donation letters, updated website and lobby marquee, organized donor and subscriber mailing lists.
• Involved in the planning and implementation of the theatre’s fundraising strategies, marketing and public relations for annual campaigns.
• Responsible for the preparation of major fundraisers, which included sending out invitations, coordinating RSVPs, overseeing seating arrangements and running the silent auction. Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer and Vice President of Sales & Marketing The SportsOneSource Group, West Palm Beach, FL (Market Research for Sporting Goods) 2000 to 2007
• Managed the Chief Executive Officer and Vice President of Sales & Marketing’s busy calendars, travel and hotel arrangements, meetings, tradeshows and catering needs.
• Supplied marketing support to the Magazine Editors, Executive Sales Account Managers, Inside Sales and outside clients.
• Processed company weekly summary reports, sales comparison charts and budgets. Education
Waltham Senior High School, Waltham, MA
Fisher Jr. College, Boston, MA
Boston College, Boston, MA
I am a proud Member/Volunteer of the Women of the Moose Charities and a Lifetime Member/Volunteer of the Veterans of Foreign War (VFW) Women's Auxiliary. I enjoy giving back to our community.