Wallace J. Hutcherson
Smyrna, TN 37167
1.Licensed architect in State of Tennessee since 1988, Member of local AIA chapter, Member of National AIA Chapter. (Presently hold Emeritus Status)
2. Construction Specification Institute Member. Contract Document Technician (CDT) Certification.
3. Thirty-five years of design-build, construction management experience.
4.Thirty-One years owned and operated a successful general contracting company in multiple states.
5. Licensed general contractor.
6. New and/or renovated construction projects.
7. Experience on multiple scheduling, estimating and project management programs.
8. Experience with majority of computer programs, i.e.: Outlook express, Microsoft word, Microsoft office, Excel, Timberline Estimating etc.
9. Member of Nashville Chamber of Commerce. Worked on membership committee and earned 5 life time membership awards for my volunteer work for the Chamber.
LIST OF SERVICES EXPERIENCES:
1.Assisting the owner with any evaluation of existing facilities, sites, and code requirements.
2.Preliminary cost estimates for setting budget proposals and to determine the feasibility of a project.
4.Design team selection including architect, engineers, civil engineers, environmental etc.
5.Selection of construction companies to assist in construction of projects.
6.Project management in the day-to-day activities of a specific construction or design project in which I represented the owner, architect or other consultants.
1Successfully completed multiple design build, construction management projects over past 35 years.
2Responsible for selection of civil, architectural, plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems for
Up front cost, life cycle, maintenance and operating cost.
3. Projects range from renovation, new constructions, expansions, and vertical expansions for
following types of buildings:
A. Medical facilities, hospital renovations, ER additions, MRI, Cath Labs, X-ray, doctors’ offices of all types of specialties. (Large percent of these projects, we were chosen by owner to assist them or their design team in successful completion from design thru occupancy.)
B. Multiple churches
C. Historic Renovations
D. Insurance work and repair
F. Shopping Center
I. Dialysis Clinics
1.Graduated from Clarksburg High School 1964.
2.Graduated from Hume Fogg Technical School, certification in engineering technician in 1965.
3.Worked for J. R. Wauford Consulting Engineers as a sewer and water treatment facilities designer till 1967.
4.Worked for Aluminum Manufacturer in Jackson, Tenn. in engineering, performing mechanical, process design and plant expansions till 1971.
5.Worked for Fiberglass Manufacturing Company in Nashville, Tenn. in engineering, performing mechanical, process design and plant expansions till 1973.
6.Worked for local general contractor, C.A Gardner & Co.in Nashville, Tenn. for 8 years, performing full architectural, mechanical, electrical design for complete design build projects in multiple states, plus all management of office as Vice President till 1981.
7.Started my own design and build full service general contractors firm licensed and worked in multiple states from 1981 to 2010.
1.Fowlkes and Associates
2.Gresham Smith and Partners
3.Earl Swensson Associates
4.Gould Turner Group
6.Hart Freeland Roberts, Inc.
8.Chris Ross Architect
9.Boyd Bogle Architect
1.Hospital Corporation of America
3.Holladay Property Services, Inc.
5.Bethel Baptist Church
6.Arlington United Methodist Church
7.Antioch United Methodist Church
10.North Hills Medical Center
12.DeQueen Health Services, Inc.
13.Twin Cities Hospital
14.HCA New Port Richey Hospital
15.HCA West Florida Regional Medical Center
16.HCA Southern Hills Medical Center
18.Dr. N. Barrett Self
19.Parkview Hospital-Chattanooga, Tenn.
20.East Ridge Hospital - Chattanooga, Tenn.
1. Graduated from Clarksburg High School
2. Hume Fogg Area Vocational Technical School
3. Engineering Technical Certificate from Society of Professional Engineer
4. Graduate of Dale Carnegie
5. Licensed Architect in State of Tennessee
6. Contract Document Certification from Construction Specification Institute