University of California, Santa Barbara Anticipated Graduation: June 2020 Bachelor of Science – Computer Science
PROFESSIONAL & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Developer Intern, Novacoast, Inc. November 2019 – February 2020
• Implemented a security policy for company website to prevent cross-scripting attacks
• Debugged iOS SDK for client's customer base and administered customer support around the SDK
Software Engineer, Pivotal Ventures, Inc. June 2019 – October 2019
• Designed and implemented a machine-learning model for projections of financial expenditure using Python and Tensorflow, deployed via Docker
• Engineered dataflow for iOS app that works with highly confidential information including transactions of entities
• Researched and wrote one of the first Triple-Order Exponential Smoothing Algorithms for Numerical Predictions
• Wrote the PHP backend for the iOS app as well as database setup with Amazon RDS Research Assistant, UCSB Biomimetic Circuits and Nanosystems Research Group January 2019 – June 2019
• Wrote Verilog code for Theogarajan lab for mouse –brain scanning laser
• Designed and Implemented algorithm for reading to, writing to, and erasing NAND flash memory
• Collaborated with hardware engineers in connecting FPGA to working hardware-description code (HDC) SB Hacks Competitor, University of California Santa Barbara January 2019
• Developed a peer-to-peer Android AR networking app to find other friends in large social events
• Devised algorithm for determining proper angle for HUD pointer toward other targeted user
• Presented the viability of the business idea to the hackathon judges in a final presentation
• Planned interactive activities for students to understand material.
• Personally tutored first-generation students via the CLAS private sections
• Diagnosed students’ performance and helped them achieve academic success. D1A Rugby Athlete, University of California, Santa Barbara June 2019 - Present
• Mentored new recruits in the middle of the season on how to stay safe and coordinated in the game
• Reviewed coach's play suggestions post-game to ensure communication among different game positions is optimal
IDS Volunteer, MCH Hospital, Taiwan Summers of June 2012 - July 2015
• Administered medicine to local populations on traveling IDS trip.
• Assisted doctor in collecting patient data such as blood pressure and weight.