Lakewood, CO *****
An experienced and self-motivated professional with strong work ethics and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment. Able to make well-thought out decisions while contributing to improving the efficiency of a company’s operations. Able to manage multiple demands simultaneously within a fast paced environment. RELATED SKILLS
● Knowledgeable of relevant equipment
● Well-organized and detailed oriented
● Quick learner and teachable
● Quality customer service
● Efficiently multi-tasks
● Make it happen type of guy
B & R Remodeling & Restoration; Denver, Co.2016 - 2020 Howell Construction; Denver, CO 2013 – 2016
Krama Construction; Miami, FL 2006 – 2009
3D Environmental; Hollywood, FL 1997 – 2006
● Comprehended and followed safety regulations.
● Monitored operations ensuring health and safety standards were met.
● Conferred with supervisor to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, or construction problems.
● Responsible for planning or coordinating construction projects to meet deadlines.
● Inspected projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations
● Read plans or specifications to determine work activities.
● Supervised the activities of construction workers.
● Located or marked site locations of structures or equipment utilizing measuring and marking equipment. EDUCATION
Broward Community College; Hollywood, FL
National Center for Construction
Education and Research