832-***-**** email@example.com, Houston, Tx. 77074. https://tinyurl.com/y8q7c2gg Education and Training
ECE 6321 Principles of Internetworking ECE 6335 Digital Control Systems ECE6372 Advanced Hardware Design ECE 6397: Introduction to Cybersecurity Skills
A+, ITIL processes, hardware designs and architecture, wire shark, router configuration, Windows 7 to 10, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, database management, desktop support, Audio-Visual system and live production. Work Experience
Netsync Network Solutions
• Manage a team of 5 technicians, providing all year-round support for HISD power up computers
• Led an on-site service team of 6-8 persons for the 2019 HISD summer unit refresh (PowerUp)
• Conduct new software and hardware trainings as well as training of new employees on company processes, workflow and repairs.
• On-site project deployments, installations/desktop support and unit reimaging (HISD and Fort bend ISD).
• Assist with desktop support for enterprise level environment, networking and printer setups, configuration and teleconferencing setups with WebEx.
• Create tickets, update, queries support and escalation Master of Science: Computer & Systems Engineering December 2020 University of Houston- Houston, Texas Houston, Texas, USA Bachelor of Science: Computer Science September 2014 University of Benin- Benin city, Nigeria
Minor: Hardware repairs
Benin, Edo, Nigeria
Diploma of Science: Computer Science July 2010
University of Benin - Benin city, Nigeria Benin, Edo, Nigeria Minor: Data processing and management
GPA: Credit (4.18)
• Perform Apple system diagnosis/troubleshooting, repairs, assembling and testing.
• HP and Dell whole system repairs, deployment, troubleshooting and testing.
• Execute ticket systems updating, creation of new tickets and escalations with updated certifications. Technical support/Analyst and Caregiver
Graceland Kids academy and Junior Harvard Academy
• On-site ICT personnel; revived the computer systems and audio-visual system at the center with network tune-ups and PC repairs.
• Coordinate general activities with kids, projects and assignments assistance and administering/ organization of kids in and out of the classrooms. Certifications
Microsoft office ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management PEOPLECERT CompTIA A+ Complete Computers & Technology Limited Foundations of Networking October 2016 - January 2018
January 2018 - Current
May 2015 – August 2015
• Former President and Secretary General - National Association of Computer science students NACOSS
(UNIBEN), (March 2013 - December 2014), Class Representative (February 2009- December 2010).
• Leader (Christian Fellowship International)- Business Unit (18-man team), 2013 Publication Unit (23-man team), 2014
CFI Shop National (52 sub Business units) 2015 – 2017
• Dominion foodbank outreach, January 2019 to current. Volunteer work: Videographer and Photographer
Dominion International Centre (Media specialist), December 2017 to current. Lakewood Church (LYA Media), June 2018 to current. Honor
Faculty of Science Exhibition (UNIBEN) 3
Place winner (Automated student identification system) Award of Excellence in leadership- Nigeria Association of Computer Science Students (NACOSS) Award of Excellence in Leadership- Christian Fellowship International (CFI) Nigeria.