Industrial Training: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. –Indirect Tax Department (WBSO)
Area of Exposure:
• Computation and monitoring of monthly receipts & payments of VAT/CST/Entry Tax and reconciliation of SAP entries and computation of unrecovered amount of CST from other Oil Marketing companies to be paid by IOCL as per the regulation.
• Detailed reading, understanding, linking & interpretation of Assessment Order and Appellate Order.
• Preparation & Compilation of Schedule as per AS -29 for all the States of Eastern Regions office and computation of amount to be reported under CARO guidelines and Preparation of schedule for Tax Audit as per Income Tax Act 1961. WORK EXPERINCE
To work in an organization that optimally utilizes my cumulative knowledge and skills, allows me to work actively in a team, helping me to enhance my skills and value for the company. Chartered Accountant
Institute Examinations Percentage Remarks
Institute of Chartered
Accountants of India
• Secured 67% in FR, SFM & AMA.
• Secured 63% in Corporate and Allied Law.
• Secured 65% in Accounting and Business Law.
• Secured 66% in Cost Accounting & Financial Management.
• Secured 69% in Advance Accounting.
CPT 74% Passed with Distinction
Institute of Companies
Secretaries of India.
Professional - Awaited
• Secured 65 in Cost & Management Accounting.
• Secured 70 in Tax Law and Practice.
• Secured 60 Industrial General Labor Laws.
Foundation 83% Passed with Distinction
Institute Examinations Percentage Board/University Remarks Seth Anandram Jaipuria
Passed with Honours and placed in First
Frank Anthony Public
90 % ISC
Secured 92 in commerce which was school
Purwanchal Vidya Secured 97 in Environmental Studies which Articleship Experience
Worked as an article assistant in K.N. JAIN & Co. for twenty two months having experience in conducting various types of audit as well as other related jobs:
• Handling Assignments relating to Statutory Audit, Internal Audit and Compliance Audit.
• Active participation in Balance Sheet finalization of various companies, P&L item analysis, ledger scrutiny, debtor’s & creditor’s scrutiny.
• Preparation of CMA (Credit Monitoring Analysis) for various private limited companies.
• Preparation of Google Search Report of Individuals and Companies for Legal Cases on behalf of Standard Chartered Bank. ARTICLE EXPERINCE
Nuvoco Vistas Corp. Ltd. (Lafarge India Limited)
Worked on contract basis in MIS Reporting and Taxation Department from 01.06.2018 to 30.12.2018. Address 34, Kailash Bose Street, Kolkata 700006
Father’s Name Mr. Deepak Kumar Jaiswal
Date of Birth 09th December, 1992
Hobbies include riding bicycles, playing basketball and watching movies.
Have been captain of school basketball team.
Have taken part in athletics in annual sports meet.
Have been part of LTS group in school and have imparted knowledge in small children in Shishur Sevay. Client Name Type of Audit
Eastern Coal Fields Limited Internal and Wage Audit Sarv Siksha Mission Internal Audit
Superton Electronics, Esbee Infotech Statutory Audit Emami Frank Ross Ltd. Stock Audit on behalf of IndusInd Bank – WholesaleBanking. Prime Retail India Ltd Stock Audit on behalf of SBI – Wholesale Banking.
Standard Chartered Bank- SME Banking
IndusInd Bank- Corporate Banking
State Bank Of India- Corporate Banking
ICICI Bank-SME Banking
Stock Audits of small-medium enterprises to evaluate and comment on the valuation and maintenance of stock and book debts hypothecated to various banks against Overdraft limit, Letter of Credit, Buyer’s Credit and other facilities.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
SAP MS Office Tally