Phone: 747-***-**** E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Portfolio: www.martinaltunyan.com GitHub: https://github.com/MartinAltunyan Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinaltunyan Professional Experience
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. April 2019- Present on assignment at Farmers Insurance Group.
Woodland Hills, CA
• Worked in cross functional team. Ensured quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
• Preformed program design, coding and Development - Performed unit and integration testing.
• Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; worked closely with other teams as partner.
• Developed new functionalities, both back-end and front-end.
• Migrated Salesforce code into Heroku platform using Java Spring Boot 2.
• Changed existing UI to meet business requirements using AngularJS. Environment: Java, Spring Boot 2, AngularJS, Docker, Gradle, Git, CloudBees/Jenkins CloudVibes, Glendale, CA November 2018 -April 2019 Full-Stack Developer
• Worked directly with client to access requirements, set project goals, and ensuring objectives were outlined and accomplished.
• Design and develop user interface to be implemented in the website to improve user experience for local restaurants using React and Redux.
• Build custom APIs for various clients.
• Ensured cross-browser and mobile device compatibility by making and using dynamic front-end framework with React.
• Created and maintained new API’s using Node, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose.
• Design and architect CRUD operation for user order. Environment: React, Node, Redux, MongoDB, Express
Gyumri Information Tech Center, Armenia August 2016 – February 2018 Software Developer
• Optimized the application for maximum efficiency and scalability.
• Participated in AGILE software development process.
• Prototyped and created Balsamic code reviews for wire-framing software.
• Created e-commerce website using React and Angular
• Used Python with Django framework for back end development.
• Part of an 8-10 person development team in various process of the software development life cycle. Web Development Projects
DevBridge (MERN) March 2018 - April 2018
Social Network application for Developers.
Coding Dojo – 2018
Advance Software Engineering Immersive
GITC Coding Bootcamp – 2016
Yerevan State University
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry