Full Professional Proficiency
Full Professional Proficiency
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Cricket and Table Tennis
Syed Immamul Ansarullah
PhD Computer Science and Information Technology
Gachibowli, Hyderabad India
M.Phil Computer Science and Information Technology Awadhesh Pratab Sing University (APSU)
08/2012 – 06/2014 Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India
University of Kashmir, Srinagar
06/2011 – 08/2012 Kashmir, India
Master of Computer Application
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University (BGSBU)
08/2007 – 12/2010 Rajouri, jammu and Kashmir, India Project Bachelor of Computer Applications
Govt. Boys Degree College Baramulla
Baramulla Kashmir, India
Govt. ML Higher Secondary School Hajin
02/2011 – 03/2012 Hajin Sonawari, Kashmir, India
Maulana Azad National Urdu University
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, India.
1. Worked on web application Airlines Reservation System in software company namely Tata CMC for partial fulfilment of MCA project.(platform asp.net and SQL Server)
(04/2010 – 09/2010)
2. Developed a web application Heart Disease Risk Evaluation Model Using Data Mining Techniques in Python Programming Language for the partial fulfilment of PhD degree. Data Mining
Leverage the passion for technology and instruction to influence students and believe in to work with a team of competent people to make the real contribution to the organization that provides opportunities for the advancements.
27 November, 1986
01/2005 – 03/2007
Two years teaching experience from year 2015 to 2017 Computer Architecture
Maulana Azad National Urdu University
Prediction of Heart Disease Using Data Mining Techniques Web Applications Airlines Reservation Systems
Hostel Management System
Heart Disease Risk Evaluation Model Using Data Mining Techniques Date of Admission August 2015 to Date of Completion Feb 2020 Research Topic
JOURNAL PAPER PUBLICATIONS
1. Published the research paper namely, “Heart Disease Prediction System using Data Mining Techniques: A Study” in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (UGC approved journal). 2. Published the research paper titled, “Classification Models on Cardiovascular Disease Detection Using Neural Network, Naive Bayes and J48 Data Mining Techniques” in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science. 3. Published a research paper titled, “Prediction of Heart Disease Using Decision Tree Data Mining Techniques” in International Journal of Computer Science & Network.
4. Published a research paper entitled, “Performance and Evaluation of Heart Disease Risk Assessment Model Using Machine Learning Classification Techniques”, in Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (Scopus Indexed Journal).
5. Published a research paper entitled, “Heart Disease Prediction and Diagnosis by Finding the Correlation and Significance among Different Risk Attributes Through Machine Learning Techniques”, in Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (Scopus Indexed Journal).
6. Published a research paper titled,” A Novel Digital Video Watermarking Technique Based on Wavelet, SVD and CZ-Transform”, in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Sciences.
7. Published a research paper titled,” Prediction of Fake Profiles on Facebook using Supervised Machine Learning Techniques-A Theoretical Model”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 7 (4), 2016, 1735-1738.
8. Published a research paper titled,” Predictive Model for the Grading of Walnut Kernels by applying AdaBoost Classifier”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences (IJETCAS). CONFERENCE PAPERS
1. Presented paper, “Heart Disease Prediction using ensemble Classification Technique” at National conference on emerging trends and issues in information technology & communication, ETIITC-18, MANUU Hyderabad, INDIA. 2. Presented research paper entitled, “Heart Disease Prognosis and Identification Using di ﬀon erent machine learning techniques”, at 6th International Conference Recent Challenges in Engineering and Technology held on 24th to 25th Nov, 2018 at Nagpur, Maharashtra, INDIA.
3. Presented research paper entitled, “Heart Disease Risk Assessment Model Development using Machine Learning Techniques”, at 6th International Conference On Recent Challenges in Engineering And Technology held on 24th to 25th Nov, 2018 at Nagpur, Maharashtra, INDIA.
1. Attended 4th National Knowledge Network Annual Workshop on “Cyber Space” at JNTU, Hyderabad on 21st and 22nd January 2016.
2. Attended One week UGC sponsored Professional Development Programme for Script Writing at MANUU from 13-03-2017 to 18-03-2017. 3. Attended one week certification programme in Book Publishing conducted by National Book Trust, INDIA in collaboration with Maulana Azad National Urdu University from 04 to 11th October, 2017 at Human Resource Development Centre, MANUU campus.
4. Attended two day workshop on topic “Linear Algebra and Machine learning” organized by school of computer science & information sciences, University of Hyderabad from 12 -13th October, 2017.
5. Attended one week workshop on “Big Data Analytics and Deep learning” organized by computer science and engineering department in collaboration with computer science society of India (CSI), Hyderabad from 03-08, January-2018 at MJCET, Hyderabad.
6. Participated in one week workshop on research methodology from 23/03/2018 to 29/03/2018 organized by MANUU, Gachibowli Hyderabad, INDIA. 7. Attended three day workshop on Data Science & Machine Learning conducted by DATAJANGO.com at MANUU.
8. Participated in one week workshop on “Data Science Technologies & Next Generation Artificial Intelligence” organised by Computer Science & Engineering Department in collaboration with Computer Society of India (CSI), Hyderabad from 03 – 08, January-2019 at MCJCET, Hyderabad.
9. Participated and completed the Faculty Development Program on "Sensor Networks, Internet of Things and Internet of Everything" Sponsored by ICPS Division of Department of Science & Technology Government of India, from 25- 11-2019 to 08-12-2019 at Department of Computer Science & Information Technology, School of Technology, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
10.Participated and Completed AICTE Training And Learning (ATEL) Academy Faculty Development Program on "Artificial Intelligence" from 16-12-2019 to 20- 12-2019 at Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, India.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and i bear the responsibility for the correctness of above mentioned particulars. 1. Prof Abdul Wahid, Dean school of Technology, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, India. 2. Dr. Pradeep Kumar, Head Department of CS&IT, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, India. 3. Syed Mudasir Manzoor Kirmani, Assistant Professor, Department of Fisheries, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir, India.