Road-****, Block-528, Bldg-1591, Flat-F-12,
Al Alawi Palms, Bar bar, Bahrain
• Experienced Human resource and admin specialist with a demonstrated history of working in multicultural organizations and government offices. Skilled in human resource management, office admin works and interpretation.
• Looking for a full-time position in an environment that offers challenge, an opportunity for growth while contributing to the development of the company.
• (2016) Institute of Mongolia (Diploma)
- Courses completed majoring in Management of Human resource
(HR) and Management of OHSE
• (2003-2009) Voronesh State University, Russia (Master’s Degree)
- Courses completed majoring in Political Science
• (2019-Current) Admin Assistant at Barna Medical Consultants Center Barna Medical Constants center is a specialized health center that provides treatment in the fields of Urology, Dermatology and Cosmetology.
• (2017-2018) Classroom Assistant Teacher at Kids Academy & Evolution Child Care Nursery.
Evolution Childcare Day Nursery and Preschool, was established in England 15 years ago by an experienced management team, dedicated to providing high quality childcare for children in their Early Years.
• (2016) Human Resource and Health Safety assistant at Usukh Zoos Trade Co. Ltd., Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
o Usukh Zoos Trade Co. Ltd is trading company specialized in mining operations and equipment in Mongolia
• (2015.09) Assistant Teacher at Talent International School, Manama, Bahrain
Talent International & The Infant School that offers Cambridge & English National curriculum with a grade system for primary, intermediate and secondary pupils of ages 3 months to 18 years.
• (2012-2014) Referent Adviser to the Mongolian People's Revolutionary Party (MPRP) in the Mongolian Parliament and a Secretary for the Deputy Minister of Mongolia.
• (2010-2012) Coordinator for the Mongolian People's Revolutionary Party (MPRP) for the election campaign
• (2009-2010) Assistant Teacher at the National University of Mongolia. OTHER CERIICATES/
• (2009) Teacher Internship in Voronezh State University.
• (2008) Human resource (HR) internship at Mongolian People's Revolutionary Party (MPRP)
• (Dec. 2012) Employee of the year award from Mongolian People's Revolutionary Party (MPRP)
• Knowledge of computer programs like Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Bahraini Driving license
• Translations from Russian or Mongolian
• Mongolian (Native), Russia (fluent), English (average)
• Playing Basketball and Volleyball
• Browning the Internet
• Married to Timur Tesfa, have a son Mikael Timur Tesfa and a daughter Monika Timur Tesfa.
• Available up on request.