Rakesh M Fegade
Mob – 009**-****-****
Permanent Ph – 0091-968-***-****
To secure a challenging and growth oriented career in electromechanical construction, Project management field, Facilities Management and enrich professional skills. Work Experience – 14 years, which includes almost 11 years in overseas GCC assignments Areas of Expertise
Project and Construction Management
Techno Commercial Function
1. Experience in independently handling the role as MEP Project Manager worth contract in several ranging from QR 120 Million to 500 Million.
2. Expertise in executing diverse projects which involves 5 Hotel Projects, Hospital buildings, IT parks, high rise residential buildings, commercial Mall etc.
3. Significant exposure in Project Management, constructions, QA / QC functions, Trunky projects in limited time frame, Engineering for long life of the assets, planning, executing construction projects involving method engineering with flair of adopting modern construction methodologies in compliance to quality and strict safety standards.
4. Expertise in swiftly ramping up projects with competent cross-functional skills and on time completion of project with set cost parameters.
5. An enterprising leader with ability in leading motivated teams towards accomplishment of organizational goals. Experience in interacting with International Organizations like Qatar Foundation-Medical Research Center, Al Rayyan Hotel and Mall Of Qatar – Al Jaryan, Hotel Sheraton and Hotel Najada by Tivoli group, Abu Dhabi Education Council, Emirates Airlines Authorities JW Marriate, Orchid-Kamath hotels- Mumbai. Well versed with British Standards, ASTM, NFPA etc.
Page 2 of 4
Responsibilities Handled in Brief
1. Planning for site construction, material procurement, finalization of venders, coordination with consultants and designers for design variation related issues.
2. Coordination with external agencies, government authorities- QCDD, Kaharamma, MOI for inspections, clients, architects and consultants for determining technical specifications, getting approvals for execution and obtaining on-time clearances
3. Day to day involvement in directing MEP subcontractor’s Project engineers, site engineers for site construction activities.
4. Participating in project review meetings with higher management, design meetings with consultant. 5. Coordinating the material approval process with design consultant, MEP contractor and suppliers. 6. Coordination with MEP contractors, specialist package contractors for work progress, material procurement. 7. Providing assistance in preparing estimates and submission of quotation to client for extended scope of work. 8. Leading a team involved in preparation of technical submittal, method statement, testing plans. Review of submittals.
9. Implementation of QA/QC Plan in day to day site activities. Installed and commissioned following systems
All assets listed as Medium, Low voltage electrical systems, Electrical low current systems as Fire Alarm system, its interface with HVAC and Firefighting system. ELV – Structural cabling, Building Management System, CCTV, Access Control system, PAVA system etc. Underground electrical utilities Mechanical:
All assets listed as HVAC System - Supply/return/extract ducts, fire dampers, motorized smoke fire dampers, related Drop tests, VAV/ VCD installations, Air Balancing. Chiller/ AHU-FAHU/ FCU equipment installations Firefighting system- distribution network, sprinklers, fire hose reel cabinets, FM 200 system, fire hydrants,, firefighting pump room installation. Plumbing system installations, solar water heating system, Swimming pool plant room installations etc.
Organization PowerHolding Group - Qatar.
Client Mall of Qatar / Private Engineering Office / Sheraton Hotel / Hilton- Rayyan Hotel Duration July 2014 to Till Date
Position MEP Manager
Page 3 of 4
“Mall of Qatar and Al Rayyan Hilton Hotel ”, Doha, Qatar.
(Project cost QR- 4.0 Billions, MEP Package QR -600 Millions) 3 Star Hotel Complex by Tivoli Group at Al Najada includes Hotel, Furnished Apartments, Heritage building, Retail shops- Doha”, Qatar.
(Project cost QR- 1.3 Billions, MEP Package QR -300 Millions) 5 Star Hotel Project “Sheraton Hotel Renovation Project-Doha”, Qatar.
(Project cost QR- 2.2 Billions, MEP Package QR -450 Millions) Employment History
Organization Obrascon Huarte Lain S.A international-Spain, Doha-Qatar Client Qatar Foundation Authority
Duration May 2012 to July 2014.
Position Sr. MEP Coordinator
5 Star Hospital Project “Sidra Medical and Research Center-Doha”, Qatar:-
(Project cost QR- 10 Billions )
Organization Sammon Group Contracting Ireland-Abudhabi,UAE Client Abu Dhabi Education Council Authorities
Duration Dec. 2010 to April 2012
Position MEP Coordinator
Abudhabi Education council 10 year’s development strategic plan:-
1500 students International school project for Abu Dhabi Education Council department # al Jahly, Al Ain-United Arab Emirates.
(Project cost Dhs.150 Million, MEP Package Dhs 50 Million)
1200 students International school project for Abu Dhabi Education Council department # al Towayya, Al Ain- United Arab Emirates.
(Project cost Dhs. 120 Million, MEP Package Dhs 45 Million) Organisation Archgroup International Consultants, Dubai -UAE. Client Emirates Airlines Authority, Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority. Duration July 2008 to Nov. 2010
Position Sr.Electrical Engineer
JW Marriot - Emirates Airlines Park Tower hotel - 5 star hotel at Dubai, United Arab Emirates
(Total Project Cost Dhs 1800 million, MEP package Dhs 500 million) 2B + G + P6 +70 Storied Hotel project, Podium area, Restaurants.
PTI - Premier Travel Inn hotel project – 3 star Hotel at Dubai silicon oasis, United Arab Emirates
(total project cost dhs 100 million,MEP package Dhs 40 million) B +G + 6 Storied Hotel project, Restaurants.
Page 4 of 4
Organisation Unity Infraprojects Ltd.Mumbai, India. Client Orchid Kamath 5 star Hotel group.
Duration Nov.2007 to June 2008
Position Project Engineer-Electrical
Orchid Kamat’s 5 star hotel at Pune, India (B+G+10).
(Total Project Cost Rs 400 Cr., MEP package Rs. 130 Cr.) B +G + 10 Storied Hotel project, Restaurants.
Organization ABB Ltd, India (MCBS Div)
Client IBM and WIPRO.
Duration May 2005 to Oct. 2007
Position Site Engineer-Electrical
Embassy Tech zone at Hinjewadi Phase -03, Pune, India (Software development Park) Academic Qualification
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from North Maharashtra University in 2005 - 06, M.S, India. Obtained Score: - 69.86% (First Class with Distinction) Certificates and computer literacy
Institute of Engineer certification from Indian institute of Engineers Association.
Conversant with Primavera, M.S.Project software.
Conversant with word, excel, power point, AutoCAD. Personal details
Marital Status: Married
Driving: Valid Qatar / UAE driving license
Visa Status: Qatar Residence Visa along with Family Status ( NOC Transfer available )