The Ohio State University, Columbus OH - B.S. In Education ■ 951-***-**** ■ firstname.lastname@example.org EXPERIENCE
Bank of America, Chandler AZ — Client Quantitative Analyst 2018 - Present
● Communicate with manager to understand business problems that require analysis then delivering the appropriate summary and data.
● Develop new, repeatable processes that can be easily shared or handed off to other analysts.
● Leverage multiple applications and systems to acquire customer data to develop proficiency in client behavior.
Huntington National Bank, Columbus OH —Business Risk Analyst
2017 - 2018
● Was responsible for understanding and assisting with the coordination of Business Unit compliance with policy and procedure standards in support of the risk reporting verification process.
● Assisted in implementing and providing direction in support of new or revised policies, procedures, integrations, technology and workflow support.
● Provided assistance to various business units with remediation and action plans.
Huntington National Bank, Columbus OH — Associate Assessor
-Finance, Risk and HR
2016 - 2017
● Planned and executed control and testing; evaluated audit results to determine if issues existed and improvement recommendations were necessary.
● Assisted with planning, executing and reporting of multiple assessment engagements and interacted with management during engagements.
● Interacted with compliance, procurement and firstline units with performing their responsibilities.
Grange Insurance Company, Columbus OH —Risk Intern May 2014 - July 2016
● Managed and oversaw risk assessments and controls from frontline assessments.
● Conducted analysis on risk assessments and provided recommendations per procedure.
● Assisted with creation and revision of new and legacy policies. CAREER OBJECTIVE
To continue my career in an
organization that will utilize
my experience with
procedures, policies and
business controls in
compliance, as well as
leadership to achieve results.
Research and analyze rules
and regulations and device
strategies to manage risk.
Policy and procedure design
Leadership and consensus
Regulatory compliance and
Testing and Validation