● CompTIA A+
● CompTIA Security+
● Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Alejandro of Humboldt University Caracas, Capital District, Venezuela 2015
● Diploma in Project Management
UNEFA Caracas, Capital District, Venezuela 2012
● Systems Engineer
● High knowledge of Cisco routers and switches, WAN/LAN connectivity, ACL, firewall and security.
● Knowledge of server services and protocols (Email, Web, FTP, DHCP, DNS)
● Operating Systems: MAC OS X, Windows and Linux- based OS server and desktop editions.
● Knowledge in different methodologies: agile SCRUM and ITIL.
● Languages: English and Spanish
Change Analyst Telefónica USA 4/2019 - 2/2020
· Support for voice applications: Webex and Jabber, handling the ticket system in SNOW, Remedy and Salesforce.
· Accomplishment the SLA of changes and services request
· Create, follow up and close change tickets, complying with ITIL methodology.
· Provide Customer service and effectively communicates current status to the customers. Technical Support Specialist Azulle 6/2018 - 4/2019
· Installation, configuration and maintenance of the LAN/WAN network.
· Test defective devices for diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
· Install different operating systems (Windows desktop and server, OS X and Linux- based OS)
· Ensure the highest levels of customer service handling the ticket system. Referral Coordinator Grand Health Institute Referral Coordinator 8/2016 - 6/2018
· Troubleshooting system and network problems in the office.
· Verify and maintain insurance information as well as sensitive patient records (HIPAA).
· Submit prior authorization for sleep study patients and follow up for status. Functional Analyst Equipment and Systems, Hidrocaven 2012 - 2015
· Ensured project compliance using SCRUM methodology.
· Ensured high level communication between clients and the systems department.
· Provided system analysis and design as well as test case analysis and design.
· Handled Applications support as well as end-user training.