Summary of Qualification
• Health Care Aid Certificate
• Certificate in Medical Administration
• Current First Aid/Basic Life Support, CPR level C and WHMIS Certifications
• Valid Criminal Record Check including the Vulnerable Sector Search
• Valid Driver's Licence
• Positive professional image, flexible, adaptive, team player, with the ability to work well with a variety of people to understand their needs and maintain confidentiality.
• Adept to ever-changing situations and remain calm under demanding conditions.
• Conscientious and thorough with detail
• Excellent observation and problems solving skills
• Able to work on varying shifts, weekends and holidays
• Experienced Massage Therapist
• Efficient performance in a stressful work environment
• Attentive to detail
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service Relevant Work Experience
Bethany Care Society January-February 2020
MTG Health Care Academy
Duties, Responsibilities and Accomplishments:
Health Care Aid
• Provided Care to four patients in bathing, bedtime activities, emptying catheter, emptying a colostomy bag and in dinner time ensuring that residents were in the dining area as scheduled.
• Monitored and regularly repositioned patients every two hours, following patient doctors' guidelines, which significantly prevented the development of bed sore 100%.
• Operated mechanical lift with HCA’s in the facility to help patient transfer from bed to wheelchair and vice versa
• Communicated with staff about residents' health and well-being. Other Work Experience
Food Counter Attendant/ Promoted to Supervisor August 2013 – present Accomplishments:
• Successful event planner, catered South Health Hospital providing them with a 1600 footlong sandwiches delivered on time.
• Successful in maintaining zero points on a monthly inspection. JANETTE POSADAS
Nandos Peri-Peri Chicken
Back Griller Promoted to Supervisor June 2018-present Accomplishments:
• Successful on maintaining skip the dish score high
• Successful in maintaining labor cost low, keeping happy employees and happy costumers.
Canon Inc. Taichung Taiwan
Production Operator Promoted to Quality Checker Dec 2011 – August, 2013 Accomplishments:
• Achieved the lowest number of defective lens and promoted as a Quality checker.
• Continuously supplied the required quota of quality lens
• Proven ability to communicate effectively in a diverse environment as I often served as translator of Mandarin Chinese.
Footsprints Spa, Philippines
Massage Therapist July 21, 2009 – August 16, 2010
• Most request massage therapist of the year from giving costumers a great costumer service.
Certificates and Workshops
Alberta Health Care Aid Program ( AHCAP )
CPR/BLS for Health Care Providers ( LEVEL C )
Assisting with Medication Administration ( AMA )
Carewest Supportive Pathways
Safe transfer and Lifts/Body Mechanics
Effective communications for Health Care professionals/ Introduction to Dementia for HCA Education
Bachelor of Science in Nursing ( Philippines ) 2005-2008 Holder of:
• National Certificate-II in Health Care Services Philippines 2009
• National Certificate-II in Caregiving Philippines 2009
• National Certificate-II in Massage Therapy Philippines 2009