Having * years of experience in Software Testing and Development with expertise in Quality Assurance, Waterfall & Agile methodologies, System Testing and Project life cycle Methodologies. Solid skill of writing Test plan n Test cases. Solid skills in defect tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla and having the experience of software development using Unix, SQL, HTML, JAVA and Java Script. Proficient in Manual and Automation tools like Selenium & Web Driver. Details of my skills include -
• Experience Waterfall and Agile methodologies including writing the Test Plan, Test cases based on Business Requirement Document and System Requirement Specifications.
• Good Knowledge of testing environment. (Dev, QA, Staging, production)
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
• Experience on writing Test plan with requirement analysis.
• Experience on writing test cases.
• Experience on entrance n exit criteria.
• Experience on Test methodology.
• Experience in Black Box and White Box Testing.
• Experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, End to End Testing, Nonfunctional Testing,
• Extensive experience in creating new Utile / Tools for testing.
• Experience on Agile Methodology.
• Experienced being SCRUM master for my current project.
• Experience in writing Test plans and Test Cases in web n mobile application
• Experience in Unix.
• Experience in programming using C, C++, Java, Java Script.
• Good Knowledge in Database servers like SQL, PL/SQL.
• Knowledge of bug tracking life cycle.
• Proficient in the tasks of Bug tracking and Reporting using JIRA, Bugzilla
• Experience on writing test case in Jira using zephyr plug in.
• Automated Functional, Regression test cases using Selenium and Web Driver.
• Experience in Firebug for x-path of web elements.
• Automated mobile web using responsive design.
• Experience in Junit and Testing framework.
• Good experience in Backend testing using SQL statements. Master’s in computer application
• Knowledge of Software process development model.
• Knowledge of AWS . Amazon compute, security, dynamo DS WORK EXPERRIENCE
Current work -
Kohl’s Department store, Pleasanton
Sales Associate –
Worked as associate, customer service, backend work with computer. Dec2018 -Jan2020 RITEDOT TECNOLOGIES, USA September 2015 to November 2017 RiteDot is an established technology firm with expertise in IT senior executive placement, providing IT talent acquisition solutions in all facets of industry from Finance to Healthcare. Website development. IT support. It Has a strong resolve to provide excellent and highly qualified IT talent in diverse markets around the world.
Worked testing analysis with OSA website development team. RESPONSIBILITY
Responsible for the continuous improvement of delivery processes, tools, and capabilities to improve QA.
• Review the Requirement Documents and work flow charts
• Create traceability matrix and test plan based on requirement documents
• Create various test cases based on the functional specifications
• Executed the test cases, marked pass or fail, in the event the test case failed log the bug, assign the bug to the developer follow up the status of the bugs.
• Re test the fixed bugs.
• Provide detailed description of software failures supporting them with a screenshot
• Cross browser testing and cross platform testing • Wrote basic SQL quarries for back end testing
• Involved in scrum team .
• Attending daily stand-up and status meetings
Freelancer as a Indian classical dancer and school volunteering As a softer development n computer teacher. Aug 2006 to 2015
Dharani Software Pvt Ltd
QA TRAINEE June 2003 to July 2006
Worked on the project as QA Tester. The project is a company-wide initiative to conduct interviews online at three different levels like Beginner, Intermediate and Professional levels. The application conducted interviews, rated the test-takers accordingly and certified them based on the levels for which they appeared. The project involved application remediation, testing and certification. Responsibilities:
• Involved in System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Written test scripts and implemented them manually.
• Used an In-house tracking tool to track software bugs and indicate the progress of testing during weekly status updates to the project manager.
• Conducted manual testing for checking Functionality, Security and Regression during the various phases of the development of the online application.
• Interacted with developers to report software bugs and re-tested the fixed issues. ECHNICAL SKILLS:
• OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, UNIX
• Database: Oracle XQL
• Bug Tracking: Bugzilla, Jira
• Methodology: Agile, scrum, functional &nonfunctional
• Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
• Applications: Word, Microsoft Excel. Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
Master’s in computer application (MCA) 2006 IGNOU, New Delhi. Master’s in ECONOMICS UTKAL UNIVERSITY, BBSR Orissa Bachelor’s in computer application, IGNOU, New Delhi, India