DATA ANALYSIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
R PROGRAMMING SQL
Detailed, team oriented and scrupulous Data Analyst Professional, passionate to provide successful business solutions. In-depth understanding and knowledge of analytics and business intelligence softwares, research methodologies and database types.
Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, Microsoft Excel, Sage Enterprise Intelligence, Controller View Operating Systems: Mac, Linux/Unix, Windows
Programming Languages: SQL, Visual Basic, R Programming Database Systems: MS Access, MS SQL, IBM DB2
Internet Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, WordPress, Git, AWS Technologies Scripting Languages: Shell scripting,VB Script
NYC AirBnB Dataset:
- Analyzed NYC AirBnB data to get the information about most booked neighborhood, change in prices with respect to type of room and total price variations in all the neighborhood group. Technologies: R scripts
World Development Indicator - G7 Member Countries:
- Examined and visualized GDP Per Capita Growth, Population trend and Unemployment trend per gender for 50 years using GGPlot library.
Technologies: R scripts
Machine Utilization for Coal plant:
- Explored Coal Plant’s data to find machine utilization less than 90% and plan operations based on these findings.This resulted in saving 5 million dollars in a year and decreased processing delays by 4% per month. Technologies: R scripts, Tableau
World Health Trends:
- Determined effects of development in health care and economic factors on fertility rate and life expectancies in coun- tries around the world in last 50 years.
Technologies: Tableau,Power BI
- Visualization of risk rating for all creditors and debtor countries in Euro Crises to analyze economic standing for each country.
Technologies: Dashboard in Power BI
Senior Support Engineer, Axiom Software Laboratories, NYC - 07/2018 - Present
• Gathered and defined customer requirements and troubleshooting documentation to develop clear specifications for creating well-organized project plans using Jira while following Agile software model.
• Adjusted Controller view software parameters to boost performance by 3% and incorporate new features.
• Dealt with clients and various internal teams to provide application support for any platform related issues. Financial System Analyst, Planned Parenthood, NYC - 01/2018 - 06/2018
• Worked in the role Chief Architect and responsible for developing automated customized reporting processes using Sage Enterprise Intelligence (SEI) which reduced man hours by 80%.
• Identified and ensured data integrity and security across financial and consolidation systems mitigating the risks of transaction failures by conducting black box testing. Graduate Assistant, NYU Dept. of Environmental Health and Safety, NYC - India- 09/2016 - 12/2017
• Generated operational, analytical and management level reports using Excel, SQL and Tableau for Dept. Heads and the Dean to facilitate strategic decision making.
Associate Software Engineer, Accenture, Mumbai - India- 05/2013 - 07/2015
• Worked in System Integration team to develop interfaces to transfer data using Oracle Fusion Middleware, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) for UK based energy company.
• Designed and developed employee database management using MS SQL. Education
Management of Technology, Master of Science Computer and Information Sciences, Bachelor of Technology NYU, Manhattan, NY (01/2016 - 12/2017) NMIMS, Mumbai, India (08/2009 - 05/2013) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org