Phone Number: 904-***-****
Objective: To obtain a full-time job within the field of cyber-security. Education
University of Central Florida/ M.S. Digital Forensics August 2018 - December 2019, Orlando, FL
University of Central Florida/ B.S. Interdisciplinary Studies August 2015 - May 2018, Orlando, FL
Information Technology, Commerce, and Social Sciences Minor in Information Technology
● Created a codebreaker with C that can brute-force classical ciphers along with features to assist the user in breaking more complex ciphers by hand with frequency analysis (substitution and vigineré ciphers).
● Conceptualized and created a fully functioning database using mySQL.
● Worked with Wireshark, Splunk, and Winhex, a hex editing software, to complete digital forensics coursework.
● Created a program in C that used buffer overflows and fuzzers to test user input fields.
● Created several research papers regarding cyber-crime and criminal theories.
● Orally presented multiple reports relating to cyber-security. Relevant Courses:
Cryptography, Introduction to C, Database Management Systems, Object Oriented Programming, Security in Computing, Topics on Cybersecurity, Cyberwarfare Policy, The Nature of Crime, Computer Forensics I and II, Incident Response Technologies, Malware Software Vulnerability, The Administration of Justice. Experience
GleanView / QA Tester Internship
May 2017 - August 2017, Jacksonville, FL
● Worked as part of a software development team in a start-up environment to perform manual unit testing and debug new features for a CRM/Marketing Automation cloud-based platform.
● All QA activity was recorded and cataloged using Jira - a software development collaboration tool.
Strong written and verbal communication, teamwork skills, ability to work under pressure. Proficiency in writing research-based reports. Basic understanding of French and Italian.