602-***-**** • email@example.com • https://www.linkedin.com/in/sayali-tanawade-7ab329b9/ SUMMARY
MS Software engineering graduate student with professional experience in software development and DevOps engineering seeking summer internship in 2020.
Master of Science, Software Engineering; Graduating May 2021 Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ GPA: 3
Bachelor of Technology, Information Technology; Graduated May 2016 Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune, India GPA: 7.4 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Mastercard, Pune: Associate Software Engineer 7/2016 – 7/2019 As part of Software development team, performed developing and supporting a highly performant distributed messaging system.
Automated deployment: Tech: Jenkins, Java, Spring Boot, PCF
• Developed a new feature to enable automated deployment of component to achieve CI/CD Continuous Integrity: Tech: Jenkins, shell scripting, git, maven
• Developed Jenkins pipeline that will be triggered on new commits on master branch for all components in project to achieve continuous integration and to make the latest artifacts available on artifactory. Logged and fixed defects: Tech: Java, maven, Spring Boot
• Logged defects in distributed messaging system based on Kafka and contributed to implement solutions for it. Performance benchmarks: Tech: Java, shell scripting
• Performed complex benchmark testing to measure highest message volume, throughput of messaging system and if there is any message loss.
Testing and Documentation: Tech: Shell scripts, zookeeper, Kafka
• Integration testing of all components to check the performance of messaging system. Contributed in documentation of test results as well as deployment instructions for each component. Training production support team:
• Contributed in writing step by step deployment guide for production support team to be onboarded.
• Participated in deployment of disaster recovery plan for production environment. Achievements/Awards at Mastercard:
• “Recognize You” award for mentoring Summer Interns on team at Mastercard.
• Presented distributed messaging platform called Axon at organization level tech events. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, India
• Click stream analysis using apache Spark & apache Kafka: 8/2015 – 5/2016 Used click streams as large data and performed analysis using R-programming to display trends related to online shopping.
• Mobile App for security: 8/2014 – 5/2015
Android app which informs to nearby hospitals and police stations in case of emergency after pressing alert button.
• Website for books selling: 8/2013 – 5/2014
A portal for students to find and contact other student for book selling across campuses.