St. Miami, FL *3126
I am a Computer Engineering student looking for a position that allows me to utilize my education and work experiences in a team-oriented environment to further my knowledge and enrich my professional career. EDUCATION
Florida International University, College of Engineering, Miami, FL Dec 2017- Present
• Bachelor of Science Computer Engineering (GPA: 3.2/4) Expected graduation: Apr 2020 Relevant Coursework:
• JAVA Programming, Embedded Programming, Telecommunication Networks, Ethical Hacking, Intro Malware Reverse Eng., Computer Design, Logic Design, C++ Programming for Engineering, Calculus III, Intro to CAD for ME, Engineering Economy, Cybersecurity, Network Security, Discrete Math, Public Speaking, Intro to Psychology, Writing and Rhetoric II. Miami Dade College, Miami, FL Sep 2014- Dec 2017
• Associate in Arts degree pathway to Computer Engineering (GPA: 3.3/4) Coursework during Diploma:
• Differential Equations, Physics with Calculus I and II, Computer Assisted Drawing, CAD, Project Management, Evaluation of Engineering Data, C Programing. Polytechnic Jose Antonio Echeverria (ISPJAE), Automatic Engineering, Havana, Cuba 2012-2013 INTERNSHIPS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
IT Information Security Intern at Banco Santander Oct2019-Present
• Monitoring logs and vulnerability identification.
• Control measures proposal and validation for all systems and application
• Improving DLP (data loss prevention) and continuous monitoring in order to reduce risks (data leak, identity theft/fraudulent activity, etc.).
• Implement and maintain an IT Risk and Vulnerability assessment IT Service and Delivery Intern at Banco Santander May2019-Oct2019
• Provide support and impart training on the 360 platform and the Client App. Research and integrate new technologies.
• Report any incidents on the 360 platform, Client App, and eBanking.
• Customer service to the bankers and assistants on these tools.
• Helpdesk and troubleshooting
Fleet Service Clerk at Envoy Air, Miami, FL Dec2013-May2019
• Performs ramp services.
• Responsible for baggage operations.
• Provides costumer services.
• MS Office, Excel (Expertise in Excel functions), Access, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• JAVA, C/C++.
• Cybersecurity, Mcafee, Qualys, IT, Helpdesk, Track It, Service Now, BigFix
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Collaborated with 3 student groups to raise $3,000 for Haiti relief fund.
• Group leader for Final year project in C Programing.
• Vice President of Electrical Engineering Faculty (ISPJAE), Cuba.
• Team Captain: Under 18 Soccer Team “Marianao”, Cuba. HONORS AND AWARDS
Runner-up in Engineering Programing Competition: C language.
• Won 1
prize in Group discussion event organized by Automatic Engineering Forum at ISPJAE.
• Awarded Certificate of achievement for participation in National Science Olympiad.
• Certificate of participation in National Mathematics Olympiad.