KANURU V S LOKESH PRASAD
Kanuru V S Lokesh prasad S/O K V J PRASAD, FACOR Township Sreeramnagar,Garividi (Vill),Garividi
(Mandal), Vizianagaram (dst.), Andhra Pradesh- 535101 Email: email@example.com Contact: +91-628******* Career Objective:
To seek a position as Junior Engineer in your esteemed organization. Qualified by:
— B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Lendi Institute of Engineering &Technology affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
—Period of study : 2016-2019
—Aggregate score : 70.00%
— Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from St.Theressa Institute of Engineering and Technology,affliated to SBTET AP.
—Period of study : 2013-2016
—Aggregate score : 82.03%
—Standard 10th from S.M.T.Godavari Devi Saraf High School, affliated to Central Board of Seacondary Education (CBSE).
—Period of study : 2012-2013
—Aggregate score : 76%
Other Courses attended:
1. Embedded systems
2. GETS-HE (secured B2 (75%) grade in English language proficiency) 3. Industrial Automation
● Working of Portable inverter based on power Electronics.
● Prototype ELEVATOR operation based on PLC and monitoring through SCADA .
● Design and Development of Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) of photo Voltaic cells with three different techniques using MATLAB/SIMULINK Software.
Internships and Training
APTRANSCO (Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation Ltd.)
● Undergone industrial training at on the topic of over view on operation and maintenance of field and control roomfor six months from Nov15-May16. SIMENS CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE May-july 18
● In the first week learnt basic level of writing of PLC program using SIMATIC TIA portal and connections to the PLC of SIMATIC brand
● In the seacond week learnt how to develop the basic screen of SCADA using WINCC SCADA and TIA portal.
● In the third week learnt how to use HMI panel and Networking of PLC s in a group.
● In the fourth and fivth week learnt the basics of MECHATRONICS systems that are ysed in the Atomized systems.In that i solely developed a programme for PLC in mechatronics system.
● In the sixth week i learnt the practical operation of ELECTRICAL DRIVES & PROTECTION SYSTEMS of SIMATIC brand.
● In the seventh week learnt the basics of PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION that are being used in the industry. Core Competitive's
● Good knowledge in MATLAB/SIMULINK, C PROGRAMMING, MS-OFFICE, and PAGES.
● Good knowledge on INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION.
● Good at Communication skills.
● Excellent team player.
● Received scholarship for showing extra-ordinary effort in acadamics.
● Merited in technical events at college level.
● Beautifying the paper work
● Good at leadership qualities.
● Ability to plan well.
● Certified by “SIMENS” in INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION.
● Participated in technical events like Group discussion, JAM, Debate and Presentations.
● Served as a IE INDIA chapter member.
● Alumni of BALAVIKAS.