Dedicated, reliable, and hard-working candidate seeking an electronic technician position with an innovative and growing company.
FEBUARY 2017 TO PRESENT Trinity Biotech Kansas City, MO ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN
• Assemble individual smaller pieces of electronic parts to a frame to fit larger-scale Hemodialysis Premier equipment and machines.
• Download software, set-up the machine, and run diagnostic tests per manual instructions to ensure machines work properly and efficiently.
• Package completed and tested equipment ready for customer delivery. FEBRUARY 2015 TO FEBRUARY 2017 Heartland Inc. Leawood, KS ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN
• Worked on various Panasonic laptops and computers.
• Replaced and trouble-shoot motherboards to component level.
• Trouble-shoot schematic diagrams and soldered components to boards using a magnifying glass and small solder tip.
MAY 2014 TO FEBRUARY 2015 Honeywell Olathe, KS
• Soldered and placed all parts into circuits per instructions in work manual. NOVEMBER 2013 TO FEBRUARY 2014 DITMCO International Kansas City, MO ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLER
• Soldered electronic parts while following policy guidelines and instructions.
• Maintained and worked on cables and wiring for airplanes. NOVEMBER 2012 TO JUNE 2013 E. Circuits Blue Springs, MO ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLER
• Soldered, fixed, removed, bridged, coated, and inspected circuit boards. NOVEMBER 2005 TO AUGUST 2007 DCI Inc. Olathe, KS
• Worked on RADIX 500 and 900, a handheld rugged mobile computer.
• Sealed units to pass leakage tests.
• Repaired tested units for final assembly.
JANUARY 2003 TO NOVEMBER 2004 DigiTron Technologies Grandview, MO ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLER
• Soldered and set electronic components to PC boards. APRIL 2002 TO DECEMBER 2003 Mobility First Kansas City, MO FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
• Repaired and assembled battery-operated wheelchairs. JULY 1999 TO APRIL 2002 Federal Express Company Kansas City, MO FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
• Performed trouble-shooting and refurbished Syntor Dad two-way radios. AUGUST 1998 TO JULY 1999 Universal Money Company Kansas City, MO FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
• Maintained and repaired ATM machines.
• Re-assembled refurbished ATM machines and ran diagnostic tests to confirm machines work properly. OCTOBER 1996 TO JULY 1998 Biomedical Application Kansas City, MO MEDICAL EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
• Performed maintenance on Fresenius 2008 Hemodialysis machines and systems.
• Conducted pH testing of saline solution systems. EDUCATION
1997 Electronics Institute College of Missouri Kansas City, MO ASSOCIATE DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS
References are available on request.