Address ** ******* *****, *** ******
Pallikaranai, Chennai - 600100
Dynamic and motivated professional with 11 years proven record of initiating and delivering sustained results, improve strategy and process to achieve continuous improvement.
• Self-motivator, demonstrating exceptional communication skills, and making critical decisions during challenges.
• Firm understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies. Excellent team player alongside with proficiency to formulate, implement test strategy, Plan for Project Releases and devise Roadmaps.
• Strong experience in Mobile application (iOS, Android) and Web Services manual and automated testing approaches 2011 -
• Project stream Lead for a new Web based project venture
• Engage with System engineers to gather business requirement and ensure alignment during test phase
• Bridge release tangible deliverables to project stake holders.
• Evaluate patch release risk related to bug fixes, requirements implementation and testing processes
• Planning for Project release, PI, sprint and test strategy
• Scrum Master for verification and validation team
• Test strategy planner for in-SCRUM and system test feature file implementation
• Design system test plan and protocol to verify and validate web and mobile app product release
• Document medical application tests performed for audit purpose
• Create test scenarios for functional and exploratory testing
• Perform system and data integration tests
• Design and driver development digital video decoding device driver on MIPS processor based board
• Post-development Bug fixing and Documentation for Display upgrade Designed and developed communication interface between middleware and device driver modules to allows multiple thread access
Code change supporting the Hardware upgrade on MIPS processor based EX1 board, in all driver level components that includes DeMux, FE and AU
Design and development device driver on ARM processor based GESBC9302E board, as a loadable kernel module for the fingerprint reader, AuthenTec P4000
Customized "DMIDECODE" Linux system administration tool in RedHat Linux environment to report information about the system's hardware
University of Technology, Australia
Object Oriented Programming in C++
Western Michigan University, USA
Master of science Electronics and Computer Engineering 2005 -
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Management Tools: GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Objective, Stash, TortiseSVN Debugging Tools: Fiddler, Charles, Android Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ Database Tools: SQL Server Management Studio, MongoDB Compass, SQLite Language: Gherkin, C, C++
Test Tools: Appium, Xcode, Jenkins, TestComplete
Six Thinking Hats
Continuous Improvement processes
2005 “Design Of Real Time Systems for Obstacle Avoidance For Automatic Guided Mobile Robot,” Forth Asian conference on industrial automation and robotics, Bangkok EDUCATION