Wellington, FL ***** • H:
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST, offering 18+ years’ experience in information technology management for Corporate, Financial, Law Enforcement and Government entities specializing in end user support and network operations. Project Manager with solid experience managing all levels of large scale projects, including budgeting, administra on procurement and supervision. Design and develop solu ons to complex applica ons problems, system administra on issues, or network concerns. Perform systems management and integra on func ons. An experienced professional with strong leadership and rela onship-building skills. Dedicated individual who strives for perfection and professionalism.
Florida Department of Transporta on 06/2018- Present District 4 Network Supervisor
• Served as Process Subject Ma er Expert for the assigned program, staying updated
• on all changes made by governing bodies.
• Managed various Regulatory and Compliance repor ng requirements: gathering data from the team members as well as others to complete deliverable's;
• Reviewed informa on with Project Managers including the following established guidelines and melines
• to ensure projects stay in compliance with audit standards and regulatory rules.
• Facilitated project workﬂow in HP PPM: created projects through the workﬂow and approval process;
• Managed templates and crea ng tasks.
• Maintained project repositories in SharePoint: standardizing repository structure and naming conven ons; creates and maintain templates for SharePoint sites, libraries, calendars and lists;
• Assisted Project Manager(s) with Program level repor ng of status.
• Troubleshot issues with Oﬃce 365 and other so ware programs.
• Worked as a team member with other technical staﬀ, vendors and state’s Central Oﬃce data center.
• Maintained conﬁden ality with regard to the informa on being processed, stored, or accessed by the network
• Assisted personnel of other departments as a computer resource
• Monitored user support desk and resolve user problems with network, hardware and so ware
• Assisted with maintenance of the VoIP system and telephones
• Assisted with audio/visual technology in booth during mee ngs, video and teleconferencing in the auditorium
• Reviewed and updated informa on technology and security policies and procedures as needed. Serta-Simmons Bedding Corp. 10/2014-03/2018
Opera on Regional Manager/IT Support Services Project Manager
• Managed the performance of Level 1 services & support to clients (internal and external) and ensured that service levels are achieved, that customer expecta ons are met or exceeded. Was responsible for ensuring the employees are mee ng and exceeding expecta ons in regards to performance, mee ng deﬁned metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and procedures are followed to provide eﬀec ve customer service and meet requirements.
• Oversaw 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Managed and coordinated urgent and complicated support issues. Acted as escala on point for all requests and incidents. Developed and matured phone/ cket escala on processes to ensure free ﬂowing escala on and informa on within the organiza on. Determined root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers. Recruitment. Onboarding.
• Migra ng plant to a new automated infrastructure. Plant Automa on.
• Citrix XenServer, Citrix XenDesktop
• All aspects of IT related problems: Zebra labeling produc on printers, Cisco Wireless Access Points, servers and router conﬁgura on changes, Intermec scanners, end user support, and applica on support.
• Vendor coordina on, vendor’s servers and so ware support. Network management. Procurement. Ivan,Trello, Al ris.
• MES devices conﬁgura on (HMI, RFID), implémenta on and support of robo c machines.
• Prepara on for the ﬁrst in a history pilot for the Automated Bedding produc on.
• Achieved 99.9% Up me Network Connec vity at the Serta Simmons Pilot Plant by Redesigning WIFI infructructure, tuning up and replacing Cisco APs.
Palm Beach County Sheriﬀ's Oﬃce. 08/2013 – 09/2014 Jr. Security Architect/Compliance Oﬃcer.
• Assisted to create and implement the IT Security Policies for PBSO in compliance with FBI CJIS policies. Prepared IT technical documenta on for agency for FDLE and FBI CJIS audits.
• Iden ﬁed the IT security risks in various applica ons, systems and networks and recommend the prac cal solu ons for ﬁxing the security and CJIS compliance related issues.
• Symantec An -Virus Rollout agency wide.
• Proof point Spam solu on installa on.
• Managed Tenable Security Center. Conﬁgured LCE clients to parse and correlate logs from Domain Controllers and CJIS facing servers. Normalized raw data events for eﬃcient log search.
• Checkpoint R.75.47 rules management.
• Created high level network diagrams for HQ, DR and remote sites.
• Established best prac ces in Asset management/IT inventory.
• Suppor ng 200 IPhone and 700 Toughbook computers with Mobile Home Care applica on (McKasson).
• Windows AD, Kaseya network management system.
• VoIP deployment.
• Imagining/desktops and mobile devices.
• Assisted in crea ng upgrade protocols for all users and network hardware.
• Assisted in crea ng troubleshoo ng logs for opera ng system and applica on so ware users.
• Developed several network administra on policies that made support more eﬃcient for users. City Of Lauderhill, Florida
Network Programmer /Team Lead of 4 people 10/2009 – 09/2012
• Suppor ng city’s client’s data and voice network.
• Conﬁguring HP and Cisco switches, Pix and Asa ﬁrewalls, wireless routers and access point.
• Troubleshoo ng applica ons and data access for Fireﬁghters, Police and city employees
• T1 and Comcast modem internet access, rou ng policies.
• Iprism internet giltering.
• Barracuda spam, ﬁrewall conﬁg and support.
• EOC procedures.
• Kronos Biometrics system portal and server support.
• Network diagrams, PRTG Grapher, Solarwinds Real- me Network Analyzer.
• Konica Minolta, Toshiba, Kyosera copiers, printers, scanners.
• Citrix XenDesktop
Bank of America/EDS - HP 06/2005 – 09/2009
PROJECT MANAGER- DATA/VOICE/LAN/WAN
Supervisor of East Coast Regional Team.
• Developing and/or modifying Informa on Systems by researching and fact-ﬁnding user needs to formulate and deﬁne scope and objec ves.
• Par cipa ng in Tes ng and/or liaising with QA Teams in the comple on of Tes ng Reviewing test results
• Receiving and processing BOA MAC (Moves, Adds and Change) requests thru Remedy Client-Integrated Workﬂow (IW) BMC Remedy queue na onwide.
• Procurement process using Aldea, Peregrine Change Control system.
• Liaising between Technical and Business groups to resolve issues.
• Providing analysis and recommenda ons. Known for ability to produce high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed meline and budgetary targets.
• Coordina ng the ordering and delivering of data and voice services in support of customer installa ons.
• Assessing business unit requirements, budge ng and scheduling, project planning and overseeing implementa on, tes ng, documenta on and training. Providing technical escala on for the opera onal team on data/ voice system issues.
• Working with the remote facili es through conference calls, upda ng project plans, dealing with vendors and escala ng technical issues.
• Analyzing and revising system logic and documenta on.
• Se ng up port speed, assigning VLANs, enabling/disabling ports on BOA Cisco switches. Business strategist; plan and manage mul million-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solu ons to drive process improvements, compe ve advantage and bo om-line gains.
• Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and ﬁnancial acumen to communicate eﬀec vely with client execu ves and their respec ve teams.
• Hospice by the Sea, Boca Raton, FL Supervisor/Network Administrator 06/2013-08/2013
• QOS LABS, Boca Raton, FL Manager/Network Administrator 09/2012 - 03/2013
• Citigroup, New York, NY Network Engineer 02/2005 - 06/2005
• Goldman Sacks, New York, NY Network Engineer 07/2004 - 01/2005
• MCIWorlcom, Piscataway, NJ Team Lead Network Design Engineer 11/2000 - 01/2004 CERTIFICATIONS:
• AXON BODY CAMERA-The case for Axon Cer ﬁca on 10/2018
• DCSE 1000 Client Founda ons 2017 –Dell Cert 2018
• Cisco Cer ﬁed Network Associate(CCNA).
• Microso Cer ﬁed Professional. (MSCP)
• Criminal Jus ce informa on system (CJNET).
• CompTIA A+ Cer ﬁca on.
• CJBAT-2018, Cri Call-2018.
• ICE –Authoriza on for Public Trust Posi ons.
• FBI NVTC- Top secret clearance.
• ATF- Top secret clearance.
Bachelor of Science: Kiev National University of Physical Education and Sports/Computer Science - Kiev, Ukraine