Adrian Rossino Martinez
05/2015 – 12/2019 Remote
Top Projects: Tango, Tango Live, Character creator, Social chart tool.
• Created a tool to customize characters that appear in our sites and social media.
• Developed a way to feed live data fast using feed cache and preloaders.
• Updated the legacy Match Analysis charts to new technologies like HTML 5 and SVG.
• Optimized our proprietary libraries and code.
11/2014 – 05/2015 Mexico city, Mexico
Top Projects: Arreglalo and Pierre Fabre Intranet, San Rafael Vida en Balance site, Liberatum
• Led and managed a team of junior developers
• Helped to create better communication from our development teams to our customers and serve as a business analyst.
• Found the best solutions to develop fast, clean and easy to use software that could be delivered quickly to our customers.
• Mentor new developers.
Federacion Mexicana de Futbol
03/2014 – 09/2014 Mexico city, Mexico
Top Projects: Minute by minute web app, LigaMX website, CopaMX website.
• Created a minute by minute app to track live matches from Liga & Copa MX.
• Advocated and finally implemented frameworks for faster and cleaner development, like bootstrap.
11/2013 – 03/2014 Mexico city, Mexico
Top Projects: Travel expenses Java-SAP interface.
• Developed an interface with SAP using Java and web to create a friendlier UI for customers scared of SAP interfaces.
• Became team manager and leader after just a couple of months. Stack and FW: Java, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSP, Mysql, Tomcat Junior Java Developer
04/2013 – 11/2013 Mexico city, Mexico
Top Projects: REUS (anti spam calls registration service), Stored Procedures.
• Developed a system to register users who don’t want to be bothered with spam calls from banks.
UPIICSA (Unidad Profesional Interdisciplinaria de
Ingeniería y Ciencias Sociales y Administrativas.) Instituto Politécnico Nacional
2009 – 2013 Mexico city, Mexico
Title: B.S. Licenciatura
Information and Computer Sciences. (Ciencias
de la informática)
• Programmed and animated several
Smash Bros characters for Nintendo WII,
some still available at kc-mm (3DMAX,
BrawlBox (scripting and animation)
• Developed two games using RPG Maker
• Personal projects to keep myself updated
with current technologies (React.js,
React.js Bootstrap HTML
Java Spring JSP
MySQL Oracle PLSQL
Android Studio Drupal Github
Photoshop SVN Tomcat
• Willing to relocate
• willing to travel
• willing to travel abroad