FAST LEARNER · SMART WORKER
Jalalgarh, Purnea, Bihar-854327
+91-915******* email@example.com www.learnbyexample.in/Myblog deepakthegod007 Deepak Choudhary Objective
To work on Microwave antennas and also I have good background knowledge of Analog and Digital Communication.
National Institute of Technology Sikkim Ravangla, Sikkim B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING 2017 - 2021
• CGPA-7.74(till 4th semester)
G.C.S.S. College Ranipatra, Purnea Purnea,Bihar
SECONDARY SCHOOL 2014 -2016
• Board-BSEB, Percentage-72%
IIT PATNA EEG Signal Processing
STUDENT INTERN Jun 2019 -july 2019
• I have done an Internship at IIT PATNA. My Research topic was EEG Signal Processing. I have gone through 30 research papers on EEG Signal Processing during Internship. I have written some program on MATLAB Based on EEG Complexity. In EEG signal mainly I have worked on Complexity Features of EEG Signal.
Android Based Electronic Notice Board:- Arduino Programming ARDUINO PROGRAMMER September 2019 - Present
• The usefulness of this project is that you can set or change the message or notice from anywhere, just sending SMS from your phone.Text message is typed in the GSM mobile and send it by using SMS service of the mobile to LED display. An Arduino board is connected to LED display is used to receive the message and send it to the controller circuit of the LED display. Then controller circuit of LED- Display is display the text message. Arduino Traffic Light Controller:- Arduino Programming ARDUINO PROGRAMMER September 2019 - October 2019
• This project will imitate cross pedestrian traffic light control with push button switch. I will use three LEDs (RED, YELLOW, traffic lights inmainroad,use two LEDs (GREEN, RED) to imitate pedestrian cross light, use a push button to imitate pedestrian cross button. When push button is pressed, the GREEN light in main road will turn off and Yellow light will turn on for 2 seconds, then RED light will turn on, then GREEN pedestrian light will turn on. After 4 seconds, the Green pedestrian light will become flashing for 5 seconds and turn off. Red pedestrian will on and Main Road Red light will off and Main road green light will on. LearnByExample.in Web Development
CONTENT WRITER & FRONT END DEVELOPER Jan. 2019 - Present
• earnByExample is going to be a Online Platform for the 11ՙՍ and 12ՙՍ standard PCM stream Students for asking their doubts without any cost Here,They will also get the content of their syllabus. Since the website name is LearnByExample so, I with My Team are trying to provide the more and more examples, so they can learn easily. Because we believe that Examples are the best way to learn rather than reading 100 lines.
NOVEMBER 29, 2019 DEEPAK CHOUDHARY · CURRICULUM VITAE 1 Technical Skills
• C Programming
• Web Development
• Bootstrap,Materliase css
• React js
TOOLS & FRAMEWORKS:-
• Matlab, Silvaco, NI.Multisim, HFSS13
Digital Electronics,Microprocessors and Microcontroller, Microwave Engineering,Digital Communica- tion,Computer Networks.Linear Integrated Circuits, Data Structure and Algorithm. Position of Responsibility
TNP Cell (Training and Placement Cell of NIT Sikkim) NIT Sikkim VOLUNTEER May. 2019 - PRESENT
• Executed various task given by the cell in Placement Drives Workshop and Training
React Js:- I have completed the React Js course of Traversy Media from Udemy. I have designed a sample page using the above technology.
Ethical Hacking:-I have attended the Ethical Hacking Workshop during Abhiyantran’17.In this workshop I have learned that how to protect your websites from DDoS attacks and how to prevent hacker attacks on the social media sites.
Extra Curricular activities
2019 Udgam’19, Website Coordinator NIT Sikkim
2019 Udgam’19, Winner of Open Mic NIT Sikkim
2018 Udgam’18, Winner of Organic Paint ball NIT Sikkim 2018 Annual Aports Meet 2018, Voulnteer NIT Sikkim References
Name:- Dr.Surajit Kundu
Designation:- Assistant Professor, Associate Dean Welfare(Student Welfare) Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Name:- Ayan chatterjee
Designation:- Assistant Professor
NOVEMBER 29, 2019 DEEPAK CHOUDHARY · CURRICULUM VITAE 2