To pursue a career that provides me with job satisfaction and self development, in the core field of Electronics and Communication where I will be able to work towards the progress of the firm.
Degree Institute University/
Marks 1 B.Tech in
CUSAT 2018 76.2
CBSE 2014 92.6
CBSE 2012 95.0
Work Experience :
Working as Graduate Apprentice in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) Kottayam, Transmission section.
Familiarized the concept of data circuits and advanced communication techniques. Main Project: Raspberry-pi based Driver Friendly Car
• Driver drowsiness detection along with anti theft system and Automatic headlight and wiper control.
Mini Project: DTMF Based Load Control
• Control any electrical appliance based on DTMF technology in phone keypads, implemented using Arduino.
Seminar: Face Liveness Detection
• A method to avoid biometric spoofing attack by detecting the liveness of user`s face. Internships & Workshop:
• 7 day internship at Door Darsan Kendra, Trivandurm based on telecommunications.
• Participated in workshops on Arm processor, IOT and Arduino.
• 2 day workshop on PCB design and Fabrication.
• Latex,Proteus Simulation, 8000 intelligent network manager
• Python basics and familiarization of Raspberry pi Soft skills:
• Excellent Communication, Management and Interpersonal skills.
• Leadership, Effort driven, Time management, Team spirit. Achievements:
• IEEE volunteering
• Event head at national level techno cultural fest ' Lumiere 2018'. Personal Details:
Father’s Name : Royee Philip
Mother’s Name : Minija P Thomas
Date of Birth : 11/07/1996
Address : Varickanickal (H)
Pala P.O, Kottayam Dist, Kerala, Pin: 686575
Languages Known: Malayalam, English, Hindi
I hereby declare that the above data is true to the best of my knowledge. Place: Kottayam
Date: 01/11/2019 Anakha Roy