CURRICULUM VITAE OF RANJANA R
Mobile: 702-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• MFA from Presidency College, Bangalore.
• Analytical thinker and Multilingual personnel proficient with English and local languages.
• Well Versed in modules like financial management, Accounting and Taxation.
• Career objective is to pursue a career in a reputed company where my knowledge is effectively utilized and my skill set can be enhanced by being a part of a growing and challenging organization.
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS
Current Employer: MSI International INC
Designation: Accounts Payable Associate
Period: February 2019 till now
Generate client billings for various projects from company built billing system.
Perform monthly Debtors and Creditors reconciliations
Assists auditors for the purpose of providing support and documentation on internal processes for accounts payable.
Responsible for maintaining accounting ledgers.
Processing accounting transactions.
Responsible for expenditure and collection transactions.
Handling customer inquiries and supporting the service team.
Maintaining track record of company’s expenses.
Carrying out various banking functions like loans, online banking, payroll, etc. ACAMDEMIC PROJECTS
• 3 SEM: - Organizational Study undertaken at Mysore Sales International Limited, Bangalore. In this it helped me to analyse and study the various departments of the company its working towards various departments like: finance department, marketing department, production department and security department.
• 4 SEM: - Dissertation Report undertaken at Karvy Stock Broking Limited, Bangalore. A study on Technical Analysis on Indian Commodity Markets. In this study, it helped me to the know, how the technical indicators work in their entry and exit levels, and it helps in correlating the technical indicators, with the commodities market.
• 2018- MFA from Presidency College, Bangalore University
• 2015- BCOM (Finance and Accounting) from Mount Carmel College Bangalore,
• 2011- PUC from Mount Carmel College Bangalore, (Autonomous)
• 2009- SSLC from St. Anne’s girls high school, Bangalore SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude towards work
• Customer relationship management
• Confident and determined
• Ability to cope up with different situations
• Goal oriented: results achiever, Meeting deadlines IT SKILLS
• Well versed with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint)
• Participations in the management fest
• Involved in various cultural activities held at school and college level
• Best student award with 100% Attendance at presidency college(MFA) PERSONAL SNIPPETS
• FATHER’S NAME: UK RAMAKRISHNA
• PERMANENT ADDRESS: # 48, Hermit Colony, Osborne Road, behind lemon hotel, Bangalore 560042
• DATE OF BIRTH: 31 AUGUST 1993
• LAUNGUAGE KNOWN: English, Kannada, Tulu.
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. PLACE: BANGALORE