SAGAR GOVIND GHULE
An M.Tech Industrial engineer with 1.4 years of experience in Lean manufacturing, Optimization, Cost reduction, Operations, Planning, Product development and Industry 4.0. Education
Degree Stream Passing Year Institute Name Percentage M.Tech Industrial Engineering 2019 Vishwakarma Institute of technology 9.50CPI BE Mechanical Engineering 2016 G.H.Raisoni College of engineering 68.50% HSC Science 2012 Abasaheb Garware College Pune 78.50% SSC - 2010 SSMV School Pune 89.09%
1. Engineering Analyst and Industry 4.0 consultant (June 2019- September 2019) Company Name: Calibit Systems Private Limited (Industry 4.0 focused company)
Industry 4.0 and IOT System Implementation in different sectors of companies.
Transforming machines to Industry 4.0, using different sensors.
Predictive and condition based maintenance of equipment using industry 4.0.
Handling 20+ customers for Value creation through industry 4.0 System.
Project management, Customer interaction and customer problem handling.
Vibration data analysis for finding source of fault detection in equipments
Providing Productivity improvement solutions to different companies. 2. Industrial Engineer (May 2018 - April 2019)
Company Name: - Kalyani Technoforge Limited (KTFL) Pune (Internship)
80% Lead time reduction using Value stream mapping, Lean manufacturing.
74% reduction in setup time using SMED technique.
70% Process improvement and cost reduction using DMAIC Methodology.
50% Productivity improvement using Time study and Method study.
Systematic Problem Solving Using Root cause analysis, A3 Methodology, 7QC Tools
42 New Products Development (Project Planning, Execution, Validation, Part submission)
Manpower and layout utilization, Capacity and resource planning of company.
Responsible for TPM KK Pillar activity, 16 TPM losses reduction, OEE Improvement.
System Improvement and standardization by digital batch tractability system. Mtech Industrial Engineering Year Project
1. Lean tools implementation, Solve quality issue using root cause analysis, Ergonomics problem solution, Layout Improvement at “Siyaram Luminous LLP” (PCB Manufacturing) Bhosari. 2. Basic MOST application for setting time standard and method study. Experience : 1.4 Years
Address: Dighi Pune, Maharashtra
Contact No: +91-844*******
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses / Certification
1. Critical Thinking and problem Solving (Edex)
2. Introduction to project management (Edex)
3. CAD Course (AUTO CAD, CATIA)
4. Industry 4.0 opportunities to excel
5. Impact of Technological advances on Supply Chain Management BE Project
Project Title : ‘Hydro electric power recovering device’.(CWPRS Sponsored) Description : Design and manufacture a compact DC generator, for generating electricity from hydro power in rural areas.
KEY Skills :-
Extra Curricular :-
1. Organizing event of IIIE conference on productivity case study. 2. Participated in NITIE Conference for paper presentation on Single Minute exchange of dies. 3. Participated in national conference of industry institute interaction. 4. Participated in inauguration ceremony of commonwealth youth games 2008. 5. E-blogger (Something for Someone), Instagram (d_own_thoughts). 6. Member of HELP Foundation.
Personal Profile :-
PLACE: PUNE SAGAR GOVIND GHULE
Critical Thinking Team Player
Problem Solving Time Bounded
Decision Making Initiator
Manpower Handling Good Listener
Birth Date : 24
Nationality : Indian.
Hobbies &Interest : Reading books, Blogging, Writing Poems, Volunteer work. Language known : Marathi, Hindi, English.
Marital status : Un-married.