THAMJEED T C
Villa No: 6
Father : AMEERUDEEN
Passport No: M1373747
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Seeking a challenging career in the field of professional to implement my specialized skills and efforts. With my impressive performance, dedication, focus and positive attitude I will ensure growth to myself and to the reputed organization.
Total 5 years of experience in Electrical Designing, Estimation, Drafting as well as Site execution field.
MEP Electrical Engineer (January 2017- July 2019) - Almoayyed Air Conditioning Doha-Qatar.
Electrical Site Engineer (April 2016-September 2016)-ACTS Doha-Qatar.
MEP Electrical Design Engineer (June 2014 – March 2016)
- TEKTON Engineering Consultants Kozhikode.
• Preparation of Design Drawings, Shop
Drawings, As Built Drawings,Estimation & Site
Execution of Electrical Services.
• Making shop drawings as per the local regulations
(KAHRAMAA) for various Electrical layouts-
Lighting, Power, Low current, Fire Alarm System, Building Management System,Containment, Earthing, Lighting protection & Schematic diagrams.
• Preparation of DB Schedules, Voltage drop
calculations & typical installation details.
• Quantity take off from drawings and preparing the Bill of Quantities (BOQ).
• Technical comparison of Material selected and
preparation of method statements.
• Supervision of site works.
• Inspection and testing of completed works.
• Attending meetings, writing reports and
giving presentations to managers and clients.
MAJOR PROJECTS IN MEP-ELECTRICAL
• PORTO ARABIA Pearl Qatar- (PA-7B) - (4B+MZ+AM+20 FLOORS) VIVA BAHRIYA Pearl Qatar (VB-7,19&26) - (2B+21 FLOORS)
Preparation of Design Drawings, Shop Drawings, coordinated drawings of Lighting system, Power system, ELV system, Fire Alarm system, BMS system Etc.
Preparation of Electrical Schematic Diagram.
Material take off from Drawings.
Technical comparison of Material selected and preparation of method statements.
Attending meetings, Writing reports and giving Presentations to Managers and Clients.
• Al Abeer Edu city Hospital, Kerala
Malappuram (4.5 lakhs Sqft).
Preparation of lighting and power layout Shop drawings.
Preparation of Bill of Quantities of LT section.
Supervision of site works.
Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to authoritie
• Movin Villa (22 Apartments) Calicut.
Preparation of lighting and power layouts.
Load schedule preparation and single line diagrams (SLD).
Preparation of bill of quantities (BOQ).
Supervision of site works.
Inspection and testing of completed works.
Attending meeting, writing reports and giving presentations to the authority. RESUME
• Undergone In-plant training at TELK KERALA.
• Undergone in-plant training at WIP Ltd BALIAPATTANAM, KANNUR.
• Completed PLC training program conducted by the college Educational Qualification
Course Institution Year of Passing Percentage
12th SALAFI HSS MEPAYYUR 2009 77%
10th GOVT.VHSS.PAYYOLI 2007 92%
• Auto CAD
• Windows OS-10, XP/8, 7, Linux.
• Microsoft Office 2003/2007
• Positive Thinking
• Leadership Quality
• Determined to learn with practical approach
• Hard Work
• Reading and Playing
I hereby declare that all the details mentioned above are true in the best of my knowledge. Date: Muhammed Thamjeed TC