To pursue a career in an organization that provides me an opportunity to prove myself and polish my skills through challenging tasks and make a difference to the company. Academic Details:
Scored 6.99 CGPA in B.E., (Mechanical Engineering) from Nadar Saraswathi Engineering College, Theni (Anna University), India in 2018.
Scored 78% in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Chennai Petroleum Polytechnic College, Chennai, India in 2015
• SEINE PRODUCT DESIGN PRIVATE LIMITED, BANGALORE
Design Engineer 06/2019 –present
• Create conceptional design layouts for exploring various design approaches using CATIA software.
• Analyze and use judgment to evaluate and present design alternatives as per the customer input.
• Designed an electrical scooter swing arm for the rear wheel as per the client requirement. The design successfully passed the dynamic load test
• Developing an army based vehicle, chassis design and involved in calculation of vehicle dynamics and power generation system.
• MUDHRA FINE BLANKING PRIVATE LIMITED,CHENNAI
Process planning Engineer 02/2019 to 05/2019
• Estimated timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlined deadlines are met.
• Handled quality control inspection tool and work closely with site managers and other engineers to ensure a project runs on schedule and that material supplies are sufficient.
• Monitors, co-ordinate also following the outsource material to our sub-contracted companies and report progress to management during work execution on a daily basis. Mohamed Imran Khan
• Design and fabrication of Two Plate Two Impression Core Plug
-Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Madurai, India The objective of the project is to select the best suited material for core plug used by Tamil Nadu News Print Paper Ltd. Laboratory tests were carried out to analyze material properties of Polypropylene and Polyethylene plugs manufactured by Injection Blowing technique. After careful analysis, Polypropylene material is selected to realize higher profits by reducing the cost, manufacturing time & recycling time. Also, the resultant product had increased strength and quality.
• Design and fabrication of portable lift base.
-Mini Project in Nadar Saraswathi College of Engineering & Technology, Theni, India I and my project team fabricated a low cost portable lifting. The lift base can be moved to any working place using rollers and can be placed on any irregular surface by using the base plate. Lifting tests are carried out by successfully lifting 100 kg.
CPCL (Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited) Polytechnic College, Chennai
• Design and fabrication of Milling and Grinding Attachment in Lathe We have designed and fabricated a component holder for milling drill bit in place of using conventional tool holder. Also, a novel attachment for grinding operation is designed as well. The grinding wheel is attached to the motor with an adjustable base plate for ease of operation. Achievements:
• Winner of Project Expo – 2017 at college with my mini project elaborated above.
• Participated in Project Expo – 2016 at college with a wind mill model.
• A+ grade on CATIA course at CADD CAE Computers.
• 1 Day industrial visit to Centre for Plastics and Technology, Madurai.
• 1 Day industrial visit to Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Trichy. Skills:
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Quick learning and highly adaptable Commerce.
• Interpersonal skill, Product Marketing, Marketing Management.
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
• Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Critical thinking skills for developing innovative solutions.
• Effective technical skills, Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks.
• Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods. Personal Profile:
Date of Birth : 22-11-1995
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Language Known : English, Tamil
Nationality : Indian