firstname.lastname@example.org H: 678-***-**** 1646 WILSON MANOR CIRCLE, Lawrenceville, GA30045 Summary
Knowledgeable maintenance professional offering 12 years as a Maintenance Technician . Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills. Focused on preventative maintenance. Skills
• Power and hand tool use
• Understanding schematics
• Troubleshooting strength
• Complex problem solving
• Equipment repair
• Reporting and documentation
• Safety-oriented mindset
• Mechanical aptitude
• Building maintenance
06/2016 - Current
Biolab Inc, Conyer
• Performed troubleshooting procedures to find root causes of faults.
• Evaluated and repaired electrical, air handling and other systems.
• Performed maintenance services such as lubricating components.
• Documented orders, daily activities, weekly schedules and team performance.
• Kept supervisor informed of job progress and material requirements
• Worked overtime, including evenings and weekends, to respond to emergencies and fix unsafe conditions.
• Continually cleaned work areas and equipment.
• Work with equipment controlled by PLC
• Reprogram Drive with same parameters from old one
• Wire tree phases motors
• Read electrical schematic and troubleshoot.
• Conveyor system
• Baggers and blenders equipments
08/2013 - 09/2015
• Diagnosed problems with mechanical and electrical systems and equipment using advanced troubleshooting abilities.
• Inspected components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and oversaw installations to prohibit defects, such as loose connections and frayed wires.
• Work with mixers, coolers and oven to deliver daily fresh breads
• United bakery Equipments
• Conveyors system and stackers machines
• Wrappers and compressors PM
07/2007 - 08/2013
• Consulted blueprints and repair manuals to complete high-quality repairs and restore optimal functionality.
• Filled out logs of daily actions using [Software] computer tracking system.
• Maintained available parts, tools and materials inventory to stay able to respond promptly to issues.
• Performed routine inspection and maintenance of equipment. Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Electro Mechanical Superior Institute of Applied Technicals
• Accomplished certification in Programming Logic Controler
• Accomplished a Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering Certifications