H.no. Jmc-547, L.no.-8, hazuri bagh Mobile No. +91-941******* Road, Bohri, Talab tillo. Jammu. L.L- 2501274
Distt. : - Jammu (J&K), INDIA.
To obtain a challenging position in the field of Hardware and Networking Engineering and avail the opportunity to work with the professional, enthusiastic individuals who strive for excellence and growth of reputable company that welcomes creativity. Education
B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING from SHREE RAM MULKH INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY KURUKSHETRA, “GRADE-A”, INDIA. (2008-2012)
CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate) Certified, Cisco ID- CSCO12973344 Technical Skill set Summary
• Cisco routers ASR 900(901/920o/920i/903), 9000 series
• Cisco switches
• Routing protocols RIP / OSPF / EIGRP / BGP / ISIS / MPLS
• TCP/IP Protocols
• Microsoft Windows Servers NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
• Microsoft Office 95 / 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2007
• LAN and WAN
• Wireless networking
• Strong planning skills
• ATP 1A(Acceptance Test Procedure)
• C, C++
• Creative problem solving
• Citrix Tool, Putty •
SSC (Class X)
Passed class 10 examination conducted by JKBOSE from VISHWA BHARTI PUBLIC SCHOOL, JAMMU.Secured FIRST DIVISION
HSSC (Class XII)
Passed Higher Secondary Examination conducted by JKBOSE from Sh. RANVIR HIGH SEC. SCHOOL, JAMMU.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering at SHREE RAM MULKH INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, KURUKSHETRA, Secured FIRST DIVISION (65.59 %)
Work Related Experience (4 Years)
• Presently working with Third Eye Technologies as Senior Engineer.
• Had worked with Cisco Systems on project of Reliance-Jio 4G J&K(India) as L1 Network Engineer.
Organization: HTIS Telecom
Duration: April 2015 to April 2016
Responsibilities: (IN RELIANCE 4G) Previous company detail
• Cisco ASR 900(901,920o, 920i, 903), 9000 series routers Installation, Commissioning and Integration of small and large (CORE) facility area.
• Giving Remote support to field teams and ensures closer within time limit.
• Cisco TOR Switches Installation, Commissioning and Integration.
• Troubleshooting of Fiber and Micro wave link.
• Responsible in maintaining material consumption detail i.e. Routers, SFP, XFP and patch cord details.
• Maintain customer and vendors’ side relationship.
• Troubleshooting of MW related issues.
• Traffic Management.
• If required, need to change the topologies of network and IP addressing.
• ATP 1A(Acceptance Test Procedure )
• Having knowledge of MPLS.
.Coordination with NOC :-
• After local integration of routers need to upload on the portal of RJIL for NOC integration.
• Remote troubleshooting of link and routers of other city too in coordination with NOC
• Handling the upper level of escalations.
• Handling the movement of 10-15 field engineers with their cost cutting.
• Serves 24*7*365 hrs.
Previous company detail July 2012 to September 2014
• Had Worked as “RF ENGINEER” (Satellite Ground Segment O&M Engineering Team) in “SATPRO INFORMATION SYSTEMS Pvt. Ltd.”(PUNE), (From July,2012 – September,2014)
• Knowledge of Telecommunications Satellite Systems including VSAT terminals Expert working knowledge of Satellite Communications Baseband, Network Management, and Modem systems equipment.
• Project Engineer in 3.8M Ku Band Earth Station Installation, Commissioning, Testing & Training
• Worked with L-Band Encoder/Decoder, Modulator from different supplier (ea. COMTECH, NEWTEC, iDIRECT and Hughes etc.)
• Co-ordinate and test down link and up link from DSNG (KU and C-band) INDUSTRIAL TRAINING DETAILS
• Industrial Training at “AIRTEL” in BTS operation & maintance, JULY 2010, Duration- 6 weeks.
• Industrial Training at “CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCE COMPUTING” in MICROCONTROLLERS:
“ARCHITECTURE, PROGRAMMING & INTERFACING”, JULY 2011, Duration- 6 weeks. Seminars
• Seminar on “GSM NETWORKING & MICROCONTROLLER” as part of the B.Tech curriculum. Projects
• Working model of “TEMPERATURE SENSOR ”
• Working model of “CELLPHONE OPERATED LAND ROVER” Platforms: Good computer proficiency includes Windows 7/2000/XP, Vista, Micro Soft Word2010 /Excel2010 / Power Point2010 / share point 2010 / Lync2010 and Outlook 2010, eDocs (Self Service and report portal) etc.
• Hands of experience on test & measurement tools (Cisco Routers, Switches, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Power Meter, Sensor & calibration, multimeter, inclinometer and Compass etc.)
• Knowledge of EIRP Measurement, Link Budget Calculation, G/T, Path loss, Eb/No, Look angle and VSWR Calculations.
Six months training in computer basic (Microsoft Office 97, 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007) Extra-Curricular Activities and Hobbies
• Active member of college Cricket team.
• Actively Participated in curricular activities at College Level.
• Listening Music, Watching Motion Pictures, Playing Cricket and Net surfing. STRENGTHS:
• Sincere & Optimist person.
• Cooperative and self-motivating.
• Capability of working in multi-cultural and multi- disciplinary environment
• Willingness to explore new learning opportunities
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Name : NEERAJ SAINI
DOB : 18-02-1990
Father’s Name : SH. SUBHASH SINGH SAINI
Gender : MALE
Nationality : INDIAN
Marital Status : SINGLE
Passport No. : J5894084
Permanent Address : H.no. Jmc-547, L.no.-8, Hazuri Bagh Road, Talab tillo, Bohri, Jammu. Pin – 180002.
Distt. :- Jammu (J&K), INDIA
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Date: / / 2019
Place: Jammu (INDIA) NEERAJ SAINI