Babusapallya, kalyan Nagar.
Bangalore-560043 Email: email@example.com
Karnataka Mobile: +91-973*******
CAREER OBJECTIVE: -
To work in a challenging environment that provides ample opportunities for professional and personal development and to contribute constructively to the organization.
AREA OF INTEREST: -
• Production Planning and Controlling
• Research and Development
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE & SKILLS: -
• Having 1 year of Experience in PRODUCTION PLANNING AND CONTROLLING.
• PPC Engineer atESKAY HEAT TRANSFERS PVT LTD.
• Internship from PRAKASH HOME INDUSTRIES, JINABAKUL FORGE PVT. LTD. ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
• Workshops: Human resource development,
• National level Workshop on 3D printing “Stacking Layers 2k17”,
• Two days Workshop on “Automobile IC Engine Design & Mechanism” in association with Entrepreneurship cell, IIT Kharagpur (1st Prize)
• Seminars: Automation in Industries,DTS-SI engine technology TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: -
• Knowledge in CATIA V5, UG NX 10, SOLID EDGE ST5, EDGECAM
• Knowledge in PRODUCTION PLANNING OF MATERIAL,
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: -
2017 - BE (Mechanical Engineering) (First Class) – VTU Belgaum. 2013 - PUC (First Class) – PU BOARD OF KARNATAKA
2011-SSLC (First class) – State Board- Karnataka
Eskay Heat Transfer Pvt Ltd
FEBRUARY 2018 – Till Date
ESKAY HEAT TRANSFER PVT LTD-BANGALORE
PRODUCTION PLANNING AND CONTROLLING ENGINEER.
ESKAY: one of the leading suppliers of heat exchangers to diverse industries such as process, petrochemical, power generation, machine tools and mining. Role Placed: PPC ENGINEER.
The Production Planner coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules. Duties include reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; inventory levels, and solving production problems. Responsibility:
• Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation
• Analysed and prepare documents needed for production.
• Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand.
• Creates production schedule and prioritizes job-orders for production optimization.
• Maintains the production schedule and other reports as required.
• Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectation.
• Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory.
• on the daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies.
• May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency.
FABRICATION OF MAGLEV WIND TURBINE
• The basic principle involves the vertically oriented blades of the wind turbine aresuspended in the air by magnetic levitation
• replacing any need for ball bearings and a non-magnetic material shaft is coupled with generator to produce electricity,
• blades are designed in such a way that they accept wind from all the direction,
• this turbine gives more output as compared to horizontal Wind turbine. PERSONAL PROFILE:
Name : Akash Kumsikar
Father name : Mahanthappa Kumsikar
Date of birth : 22nd June 1995
Marital status: Single
Nationalism : Indian
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of My knowledge.