SIVA KUMAR BADIREDDY
e – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org contact: +91-949*******
Objective: With a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering and work experience in an industrial environment, my objective is to join a team of chemical process engineers in developing chemicals, fertilizers and other industrial products. Proficient with chemical processing unit operations and has advanced knowledge of DCS Operations
G. V. P. College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
Sri Chaitanya Jr College, Vijayawada
• Monitoring, controlling, optimization and improvement for day to day safe and efficient operations in the field and DCS (ABB).
• Hands on experience in commissioning and operation of D.C.S project, Production and Distillation units.
• Hands on experience in designing phase logic for critical process control operations involving simultaneous addition of raw materials, N2 padding, temperature control (heating & cooling ramp), phase separations, pH control, batch distillation, column distillation, crystallization and all the operations in manufacturing of fine chemicals.
• Basic knowledge of process instrumentation and control systems.
• Developing recipes for batch process as per standard operating procedure for Automation with ABB x800 series.
• Capable of handling SSR, GLR, ANFD, reboilers, steam jet ejectors, centrifugal pumps.
• Debottlenecking, troubleshooting, reduction of solvent losses, RM consumptions and batch time cycles through DCS,
• Software’s: MS Office, MATLAB(beginner), Programming languages: C (beginner)
Aditya Public School, Kakinada
• Secured all-india 24th rank in Indian Chemistry Olympiad and all-india 3rd rank in Indian
Maths Olympiad during 8th standard
• Secured state 140th rank in Polycet entrance exam in the year 2012.
• Got qualified for the KVPY scholarship in 2013.
PROJECTS AND INDUSTRIAL VISITS:
• Design of separator for extraction of eucalyptus oil by using steam distillation
• Done lab work on senior’s project on mosquito repellent during 3rd and 2nd year
• Done my internship at NFCL Kakinada.
• An industrial visit to NFCL during 2nd B.Tech
• An industrial visit to STEEL PLANT 3rd B.Tech
• A project on Effects of Soils on Plant Growth during 9th standard.
CO CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Received 2nd prize during exhibit on mosquito repellent in B. Tech 3year
• Received 1st prize in the event cheminova at JNTU-K in 3rd B.Tech.
• Attended 2nd Annual international conference& industry ccrs congress 2014 during 1st B.Tech at Andhra University
• Attended workshop conducted at HPCL by Prof Norman Liberman
• Attended workshop on ENVIRONMENTAL CHALLENGES AND STRATAGIES
CONDUCTED at ANITS College
EXTRA CURRICULAR & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES:
• Represented my college cricket team during the years 2014-2018
• Captain of CHEMICAL cricket team for 2 years, runners in 2017 and winners in 2018
• Got player of the tournament award in the united cricket league in 2017 and 2018
• Volunteer of collage fest Aalok 2k16 & 2k17
• Volunteer of workshop FLUID FLOW &HEAT TRANSFER IN NANOCHANNELS
• Organizer of collage fest Ekathra 2k17
• Active member of Rotaract club
• Donated blood to the Lions club.
Name : Father’s Name : Date of Birth : Gender : Languages known :
BADIREDDY SIVA KUMAR B.TRIMURTULU
English, Telugu, Hindi.
Address for Communication:
Beside SBI ATM;
Krishna nager state bank colony; New R.T.O office road; Ramanayyapeta;