Accounting graduate from the Lebanese American University with attention to quality and details. Punctual and self-motivated person who is willing to take the initiative and take new challenges as part of a team. Excellent communicator with proven ability in handling multiple accounts while maintaining credibility and professionalism. Seeking for a job in a reputable organization whereby I can achieve growth and long-term commitment while adding value to the organization. KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• Analytical Skills
• Information Technology
• Commercial Awareness
• Financial Reporting
• Time Management
Internal Auditor Intern, Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization, Beirut, Lebanon, Jun. 2016 - Aug. 2016.
• Experienced the full auditing cycle, the analysis and evaluation of accounting documentation, previous reports, data and flowcharts.
• Gained knowledge about the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, techniques and performance standards. Outdoor Sales Representative, Wlink, Beirut, Lebanon, Jun. 2015 - Aug. 2015.
• Worked with the upper management on developing and implementing the sales plan and strategy.
• Applied various customer sales methods such as door-to-door and cold calling to secure sales deals.
• Conducted business meetings with prospective customers, and acquired new customers.
• Prepared quotation offers including full product specifications, pricing, terms and conditions.
• Managed the customer’s accounts maintained the related sales and payments transactions. LANGUAGE AND COMPUTER SKILLS
• Excellent Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Arabic languages
• Skilled user of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook EDUCATION
• Lebanese American University (LAU), Beirut, Lebanon, May 2018 BS in Business with emphasis in Accounting
• Coursework Included: Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Cost Accounting, External Auditing, Communication Skills, Introduction to Management, Introduction to Marketing, Operations Management, Microeconomics, Strategic Planning.
• Academic Project: A study about Captive Simulation INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
Reading, Travelling, Computers and Internet, Volunteering, Continuing Education and Personal Development. PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Nationality: Lebanese • Date of Birth: 6 August, 1994 • Marital Status: Single References Furnished Upon Request